First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX 4
Occupation
Fire Chief
hello, i am looking for advice / recommendations on a leveling kit. i have gone through the threads and surfed the net and still not sure what to get. here is what i own and what i want to do
2019 XLT FX4 crew cab
looking only to level the front, i am not changing tire size or suspension from stock and do not tow.
any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I went with the RC 2.5" level kit and really like it. I did add larger tires 265/70/17 but you can see the picture below how it looks before the tires were installed. It still has a little bit of rake (I think it's a 1/2") from the rear but not really noticeable looking at it. I don't tow or haul anything really heavy so this was the perfect set up for me.

Leveled before tire install
IMG_1400.jpg

After new tires

IMG_1404.jpg

OP
OP
Chief Malone

Chief Malone

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX 4
Occupation
Fire Chief
I went with the RC 2.5" level kit and really like it. I did add larger tires 265/70/17 but you can see the picture below how it looks before the tires were installed. It still has a little bit of rake (I think it's a 1/2") from the rear but not really noticeable looking at it. I don't tow or haul anything really heavy so this was the perfect set up for me.

Leveled before tire install
IMG_1400.jpg

After new tires

IMG_1404.jpg
NICE!! Thanks !!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

_Ian_

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate Management
Vehicle Showcase
I went with ICON 2.5 coilovers in the front. A little pricey, but it fixed everything I disliked about to stock suspension. No more break diving, less body roll and overall the firmer ride I was looking for. First time upgrading suspension on a vehicle so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but it seriously absorbs any feel from bumps in the road.

Tony Giordano

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I am in the same boat as you and went with SVC leveling collars. About a 2 inch front lift. Perfect amount of rake