First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Occupation
Sales
Perfect, thanks for your real world views. The axel issues, it seems, were Dana related based on the thread. I'm just so done researching and wavering back and forth worried about issues... exhausting. I get that people never just come on and say "I love this truck... no issues"! It's always when you have an issue and I am guilty of it too. I can't find anything less than 1k under MSRP so I just want to make sure I do the right thing. Crappy time to buy a new vehicle... However, I sold my Wilderness for more than I bought it for!
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Perfect, thanks for your real world views. The axel issues, it seems, were Dana related based on the thread. I'm just so done researching and wavering back and forth worried about issues... exhausting. I get that people never just come on and say "I love this truck... no issues"! It's always when you have an issue and I am guilty of it too. I can't find anything less than 1k under MSRP so I just want to make sure I do the right thing. Crappy time to buy a new vehicle... However, I sold my Wilderness for more than I bought it for!
If you're willing to either travel or have it shipped @Zach@granger Granger Ford is doing 3% under invoice. I'm buying my Jeep through them and several have bought their Bronco's and have had a no BS experience.

Here's the thread where you can contact them and get some info and an estimate .

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-2022-ford-ranger-order.16068/

OP
OP

BillyT

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Occupation
Sales
Interesting Is that after the $1500 rebate they have now?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Interesting Is that after the $1500 rebate they have now?
Yes rebates are separate so 3% under invoice (not msrp) and any rebates. Also their doc fees are only $180.00.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hummm... Iowa is not a short drive from Oregon but it might be a one-way ticket situation..
I planned on flying out and driving home and taking in some sights along the way. Now that my Jeep is already in production I've had to change my plans and will now have it shipped. I'll still be saving a good chunk of money and even if I wasn't they're a very honest dealer and that alone is worth it to me.

OP
OP

BillyT

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Occupation
Sales
I just checked the website, no Rangers... Is that the price to order?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just checked the website, no Rangers... Is that the price to order?
I think the price is either way (most are ordering) but it's rare to find one on the lot now a day.

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I just passed 10k trouble free miles. No rattles/squeaks and no quality control issues for me. I did replace the stock shocks with Bilsteins, but that was a “want” more than a “need”. Love the seats in my XLT and the truck is quiet and comfortable to travel in. I would by the truck again without question.

EJH

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus, 2021 Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
Hummm... Iowa is not a short drive from Oregon but it might be a one-way ticket situation..
Well, I bought my truck in Atlanta and drove it back to Oregon :p
(I got D-plan at a family member's dealership in GA. The savings more than covered the trip)

OP
OP

BillyT

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Occupation
Sales
That's a drive!

WingShot

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT, Tremor, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Graphic Artist
Great! Have you seen the axel issues that some are reporting? If so, is it just QA issues I assume?
What “axel issues” are you referring to?

You said you drove one with the Tremor package, most of the ride and suspension complaints are not an issue with that set-up.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
What “axel issues” are you referring to?

You said you drove one with the Tremor package, most of the ride and suspension complaints are not an issue with that set-up.
Might be the CV axles, I've seen a few people here mention bad CV axles or a couple leaking axle seals in the rear.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
When you drive the Frontier, make a sharp turn.

I've had 2 Frontiers (a 2011 and a 2018) and they both had a turning radius like an aircraft carrier.

The new one is supposedly the same way since it's still on the same platform.

Also, loved my 2011, my 2018 was a POS.
Sponsored