First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Ford's COVP program, and I view it as a huge opportunity for our store and anyone interested in purchasing a Ford Ranger. We are offering 3% under invoice on any Ranger truck that is a retail order. There's no catch or gimmick. We view it as a huge opportunity to increase our market share locally and gain business we woldn't have had otherwise. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ford's website to [email protected]

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.
6 - We do accept trades! Because of the volatile trade market we can give you a trade value 30 days from delivery.

2022 Ranger Wait times are 3-4 months and I'd anticipate a little longer than that on initial model year startup.

We are offering 3% Under invoice pricing on F-150 and Maverick retail orders as well.

I appreciate the opportunity and would love to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!

Zach
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Will sales of these other models help your allocation of Broncos?
Every little bit will help, but not a huge difference on the Bronco.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Every little bit will help, but not a huge difference on the Bronco.
Still a great deal for anybody looking to order a 2022.

Who knows how long this current market could go on? Locking in a good deal like this now would be a smart move IMHO.

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FX4 Lariat Supercrew
Hi Zach,

Would this offer include models with the Tremor package? Also, the Ford Build and Price for the Ranger still shows 21. Do you guess when MY22 may go live? If not, do you recommend just looking at the MY22 order guide for the time being? Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Hi Zach,

Would this offer include models with the Tremor package? Also, the Ford Build and Price for the Ranger still shows 21. Do you guess when MY22 may go live? If not, do you recommend just looking at the MY22 order guide for the time being? Thanks!
We can get you pricing for the 2022 now if you send us a B&P from a 2021 or specify your order from the Ford Order Guide.

Tremor is included in our discounted pricing. I have attached the 2022 Ranger Order guide, It was already posted on this forum in another spot as well.

Attachments

Reactions: JDG
OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Hi Zach,

2022 Pricing may be a couple months before it goes live on ford.com. We can get it for you now through Ford's WBDO order summary.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
3% under the invoice is what I used to always pay on my new vehicles at the very most.
It's a good deal but the problem is you're paying taxes on the whole value of that Truck.
If it's $40,000 even and you're paying 7% tax you're paying $2800 in taxes. If they gave you $20,000 for a trade-in, then you're only paying $1400 in taxes because you only pay the taxes on the difference. That's why I have to weigh the difference I am trading a vehicle in as opposed to just selling it out right and then buying a vehicle.
So even if you sold your current vehicle for $40,000 you're still paying the $2800 in taxes whereas if they gave you $40,000 for your trade-in and you paid $40,000 for the new vehicle you pay zero dollars in taxes except for title transfer stuff.
Yes, we gladly accept trades as well. We give you the trade value 30 days out so you can weigh the advantages of trading or selling outright.

Each state's tax laws are a little different with that too.

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, we gladly accept trades as well. We give you the trade value 30 days out so you can weigh the advantages of trading or selling outright.

Each state's tax laws are a little different with that too.
Oh thank you for that I misunderstood that part you did include. I'll delete my comment on the other one.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome Zach! Anyone thinking of buying a Ranger should consider Granger Ford. They've been nothing but honest and upfront through this whole Bronco mess. You will not find a dealer who communicates better than them!

Zach, I did email you last week about possibly getting a Jeep from you since my Bronco looks like it could be a 2024. I did receive the quote back but I'm still deciding on what I want to do and which Jeep. I've already built 5-6 different ones. ?

bigalxc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
Do you guys to a drop ship out of state?