Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
You know, some of us should be ashamed of ourselves. Haven’t we heard? “Ford Ranger. Where hustle meets muscle “. I mean, look at what some of us have named our trucks. Butterscotch. Soupie. Now, possibly someone out there is thinking of Milkie. :facepalm: I ask you. Is this what it’s come to?:turkey::turkey::turkey:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
You know, some of us should be ashamed of ourselves. Haven’t we heard? “Ford Ranger. Where hustle meets muscle “. I mean, look at what some of us have named our trucks. Butterscotch. Soupie. Now, possibly someone out there is thinking of Milkie. :facepalm: I ask you. Is this what it’s come to?:turkey::turkey::turkey:
So Milkie is questionable, eh? I did think of Creamie, but that seemed wrong. Maybe Vanilla Shake!

Yep, I embrace my inner warm and fuzzy part to name it Soupie. But just like tomato soup, you better be careful or it'll burn ya! And it sure does a body good too! =p

Btw, I never heard that motto but I like it! =)

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
So Milkie is questionable, eh? I did think of Creamie, but that seemed wrong. Maybe Vanilla Shake!

Yep, I embrace my inner warm and fuzzy part to name it Soupie. But just like tomato soup, you better be careful or it'll burn ya! And it sure does a body good too! =p

Btw, I never heard that motto but I like it! =)
It’s on a Ford commercial in my area.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Not picking on you @subquark. :) My Ranger is named “Butterscotch”.
I'd never feel like you're picking on me (I may be sensitive, but I blame the male ego on that!). =D.

I can learn much from you and anyone with a Ranger named Butterscotch ... well, you probably shouldn't assume anything about them.

Those are the ones that tend to kick your butt! And I mean that with the utmost respect (and a little healthy fear!). =D

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Aww, RP, can’t we just have some fun sometimes? :turkey:
LOL, I think RP has long ago embraced his inner fuzzies (probably in a dark private place), after all, he's a dancing banana. =D

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
20220616_173647.jpg

Little bit of a size difference between the 2!

Some one dailies this little ranger at our local Lowe's. Surprisingly clean for a Michigan truck that old.
I love the hub caps and it's really in great shape!

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Soupie parked next to a white Ranger (Milkie?) during a grocery run to make BLTs for dinner.

I was also in the mood for a buttery Chardonnay-ain't America awesome? Where else could you pair a white wine with a BLT!

And I write this from my US-made lawn chair sitting outside with my little Cheech barking at passerbyers!

IMG_20220614_163257408_HDR.jpg
Oh good, you know how to actually park the damn thing.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
20220616_173647.jpg

Some one dailies this little ranger at our local Lowe's. Surprisingly clean for a Michigan truck that old.
It’s amazingly well-kept. Almost as clean as @Trigganometry ’s engine bay. Look closely at that truck and you’ll discover the secret behind Rick’s engine cover embellishment.

02D4B9D8-2BA0-47B4-8957-87470AD7AFB8.jpeg

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
It’s amazingly well-kept. Almost as clean as @Trigganometry ’s engine bay. Look closely at that truck and you’ll discover the secret behind Rick’s engine cover embellishment.

02D4B9D8-2BA0-47B4-8957-87470AD7AFB8.jpeg
It’s still there too! Never know when you might have to eat off it, right! ?

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Oh good, you know how to actually park the damn thing.
LOL, yeah, no straddling the lines for me. I'm definitely a person that "colors between the lines."

I was a volunteer state-certified firefighter and paramedic in Texas and one of our standard driving drills was to back the E-One up to within 6 inches of a cone and this was in the days before back-up cams. I always prided myself on doing well at that. Same with stick welding, it's gotta be neat and tidy! =D

That's just an example of me getting enjoyment out of the little things, like good parking. I'm that way at our home too, we don't have curbs, so if I park on the street, I always like to get within a inch to the grass (never park on the grass! that kills me!). =D

But, you know, if you absolutely have to park weird because your vehicle is more special than everyone else's, I get it. I may have even had those thoughts with this brand new Ranger that just has 300 miles! But I resist and if I'm feeling like a special snowflake, I'll just park farther out in the lot, but always between the lines. After all, we're civilized! =p

Signed,
Dave “Get your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape!” Miller
or
Dave "You kids get off my lawn!" Miller

=D

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
20220616_173647.jpg

That is a bit of a unicorn. When I first visited Detroit I observed that there were lots of new shiny vehicles and many rust buckets, but not many in between.

Salt, dirt roads and pot holes taka a toll.