First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ground clearance looks to be about even no?
The Bronco was definitely higher. I didn't have a tape with me since we were coming home from vacation but I would guess 2" taller? I have 32's which are 31.6" and the Bronco has 33's and I'm not sure of the exact height. Plus the Badlands comes stock with Bilstein shocks which give it a little higher stance than the Fx4.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Is this your new one? Is the "THE" day?
No it was a dealer demo. The dealer I bought my Ranger from had called me when we were on our way back from Flagstaff and said he had their demo in and wanted to know if I wanted to see and drive it. I'm hoping to get mine sometime late spring - early summer next year? Mine will be a 2dr and they're having issues with the hard tops.

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
No it was a dealer demo. The dealer I bought my Ranger from had called me when we were on our way back from Flagstaff and said he had their demo in and wanted to know if I wanted to see and drive it. I'm hoping to get mine sometime late spring - early summer next year? Mine will be a 2dr and they're having issues with the hard tops.
I just reserved my 2dr Big Bend beginning of this month, expecting it to be a 2022 Chrismas gift. Hoping they ? out all these ????.

Rene Michaels

First Name
SOLD IT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
The Bronco was definitely higher. I didn't have a tape with me since we were coming home from vacation but I would guess 2" taller? I have 32's which are 31.6" and the Bronco has 33's and I'm not sure of the exact height. Plus the Badlands comes stock with Bilstein shocks which give it a little higher stance than the Fx4.
Whatttttt? Time to get that wallet out and put a righteous lift on that Ranger of yours! ;)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just reserved my 2dr Big Bend beginning of this month, expecting it to be a 2022 Chrismas gift. Hoping they ? out all these ????.
Jason, you could receive it sooner than that, could be an early New Years present. From everything I've read the Big Bend has the least parts constraints. I've seen where some who just reserved theirs a few months ago have already got their build date.

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
Jason, you could receive it sooner than that, could be an early New Years present. From everything I've read the Big Bend has the least parts constraints. I've seen where some who just reserved theirs a few months ago have already got their build date.

Uhhh... Don't tell the wife that. I am pushing it as is. Got a few of the sins, but the MIC Top, Tow, Electric Diff, Front Bumper and LED Lighting are the ones I remember adding. There are a few more. I would like to see this Top Controversy get worked out first.

I have started sneaking in parts along with my Ranger deliveries.

BB Front w: Rack..png

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase