First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
I am shaking in my skivies lemme tell ya. Perhaps reading a post and not assuming may help them later. Joined less than a month and already tons of messages, when people show their true colors with that 1st impression it makes life easier... click, walk away. ?
Again, respectfully, I did join less than a month, so what? I just bought a Ranger, why else would I have been hanging out on a Ranger forum. I previously had a F150. I was over in that forum since 2014.
Tons of messages? So what? Is there a rule about "newbies" posting messages or a limit of messages in a month?
If your "1st impression" me is negative because I am (1) new, (2) post tons of messages, (3) asked relevance of a post you made, and (4) because I type in caps/colors to emphasize, then by all means, turn on that "ignore/block" feature right now!

P.S. I corrected my original post if makes you feel less butt hurt! LOL
Sponsored

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
For what it's worth, I didn't read the red-lettered warning as YELLING. I just read it to be sure someone didn't run off and buy one and then find it wouldn't fit.

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Management
For what it's worth, I didn't read the red-lettered warning as YELLING. I just read it to be sure someone didn't run off and buy one and then find it wouldn't fit.
It wasn't yelling at all, it was more for emphasis on the response (I have since "de-emphasized" my response). :)

P.S. Tom_C, by Fawnbuster's guidelines, you're a new user with tons of messages! LOL

Last edited:

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Management
Mostly useless posts, I admit. :)
You better be on alert, Fawnbuster might put you on ignore if you keep making useless posts! LOLOLOL :devil::devil:
Holy crap, you've a newbie too, made 40 more posts than me, joined a month after me, you're really going to get a scolding by Fawnbuster! LOL

Rocketeer61

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I found this out when I bought my 2020. As has been said, there are plugs for every truck but the Ranger. I think a lot of the concern has to do with the criminal mind, which dictates that if at first you don't succeed, start breaking stuff. I for one would be very unhappy to find myself sitting at the dealer while they repaired yet another answer to a question no one is asking. There seems to be a lot of those with this truck.

Rocketeer61

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Actually on the Ranger if you didn't know better (as we do), the fuel door appears to be locked if you try to pull on it. Only the savvy saboteur would think to push on it to release it.
Or someone who has owned any one of the several vehicles that use this system. I've had three.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
That's a shame.

Surprised that people don't just move.
Well, this is probably as safe a place to live as most. Unfortunately, you have people that would just rather steal what you have rather than get a job and purchase it themself. I figure those people exist lots of places. Instead of moving from place to place to get away from them, I would rather deter them.

Last edited:

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Well, this is probably as safe a place to live as most. Unfortunately, you have people that would just rather steal what you have rather than get a job and purchase it themself. I figure those people exist lots of places. Instead of moving from place to place to get away from them, I would rather deter them.
tracy my 84 year old aunt lives in cottonwood, she sleeps with a .410 shotgun by her bed, i would NOT advise anyone to enter her house at night unannounced LOL......her family knows to call in advance of coming to the house . that is Gods country right there.
Sponsored