First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT
Occupation
Real estate management
Yeah, I gotta order the high beams too. I wasnā€™t super concerned since I rarely need them while driving where I live, but want to complete the look.
Forget about completing the look, you will be amazed at the reach of the Auxito high beams, and the pattern is about perfect. You will look forward to those dark country roads.

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Forget about completing the look, you will be amazed at the reach of the Auxito high beams, and the pattern is about perfect. You will look forward to those dark country roads.
I have the Auxito y13 high beams on order as I type this. They should be here Friday. I have scoured, read and reread all 38+ pages of this thread for almost 2 weeks now trying to decide on whatā€™s best for my 2021 Ranger as far as the low beams are concerned. The general consensus here seems to be that the 16,000 lumen Auxitos are too powerful for the low beam reflector, and I donā€™t want to be ā€˜that guyā€™ that blinds oncoming traffic with his overly bright lows. I donā€™t want to use the 1:1 Auxitos because they cannot be clocked to the 9 & 3 position. Does anyone here have a recommendation for the best lows to get?

Last edited:

DAT84

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Sport | '09 MS3 - CorkSport Tuned
Occupation
Structural Detailer / Drafter
I have the Auxito y13 high beams on order as I type this. They should be here Friday. I have scoured, read and reread all 38+ pages of this thread for almost 2 weeks now trying to decide on whatā€™s best for my 2021 Ranger as far as the low beams are concerned. The general consensus here seems to be that the 16,000 lumen Auxitos are too powerful for the low beam reflector, and I donā€™t want to be ā€˜that guyā€™ that blinds oncoming traffic with his overly bright lows. I donā€™t want to use the 1:1 Auxitos because they cannot be clocked to the 9 & 3 position. Does anyone here have a recommendation for the best lows to get?
Like you, I've also scoured through this thread looking for a decend low beam replacement. My Auxito's arrived today. Didn't have time to install them this evening, but seeing that the leds do not rotate to the 9 and 3 position has me 2nd guessing my choice. Any other bulb recommendations from anyone else?

RARanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Like you, I've also scoured through this thread looking for a decend low beam replacement. My Auxito's arrived today. Didn't have time to install them this evening, but seeing that the leds do not rotate to the 9 and 3 position has me 2nd guessing my choice. Any other bulb recommendations from anyone else?
Iā€™ve had my Auxitos in for almost a week now. Although they donā€™t clock to 9 and 3, it comes pretty close and has a pretty clean cut off. Havenā€™t been flashed yet. I would say if you donā€™t find something better, give them a shot and see what you think.

DAT84

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Iā€™ve had my Auxitos in for almost a week now. Although they donā€™t clock to 9 and 3, it comes pretty close and has a pretty clean cut off. Havenā€™t been flashed yet. I would say if you donā€™t find something better, give them a shot and see what you think.
Thanks for the input. They're currently sitting in my back seat waiting install. I'll give em a shot tomorrow!

RARanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Thanks for the input. They're currently sitting in my back seat waiting install. I'll give em a shot tomorrow!
The nice thing is that swapping the headlights is a piece of cake, so if you want to swap them out later, itā€™s quick and easy.

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
It is 8k per bulb. I think you will be very happy with Auxitos.
I just didnā€™t want to overpower the reflector and blind oncoming traffic, that was my primary concern with the y13 Auxitos for my lows.
1615377647785.png
The other thing is that I really donā€™t want to spend $142+tax & shipping for the GTR CSP minis. I had it pretty much narrowed down to those two. I think Iā€™ll give the Auxitos a try for now and hope that I donā€™t piss off a lot of people. Thanks for your input, GitRDone.

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I just installed my Auxito high beams (they came two days early ?) and I couldnā€™t be more pleased. They installed at the perfect 3 & 9 positions without adjustment. Next will be the Auxito lows, that I will order later tonight. The only problem I had with the dust covers was getting them to align just right so I could seat them properly. The fitment of the bulbs are perfect. I want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone here in this thread for helping people like me make the correct decision about headlights.
1615408993891.gif

DAT84

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Figured I'd give an update. Installed my Auxito Lows and Fogs yesterday. The biggest PITA was aligning the damn dust cover after the fact. Since I'm a Sport, and no skid plate to worry about, the fogs were even easier. Overall, the light output is about what I expected (I had Amazon LEDS in my 2015 Focus lows and fogs, and the light output from the Ranger is very similar). Also replaced my license plate lights with Sylvania Zevo 194 LEDS to complement the look. Now just need to do the high beams, turn signals, and cargo lights/third brake light.

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
Some help please, I ordered the two sets of auxito low and hi. So my only hurdle is the passenger side low beam bulb is not just sliding out once I turn it slightly counter clock wise? Any suggestions, afraid to put some elbow grease and crack the case, all the others came out no problem.

IMG_20210330_001550_647.jpg

IMG_20210330_001544_421.jpg

IMG_20210330_001539_113.jpg

GitRDone

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT
Occupation
Real estate management
Some help please, I ordered the two sets of auxito low and hi. So my only hurdle is the passenger side low beam bulb is not just sliding out once I turn it slightly counter clock wise? Any suggestions, afraid to put some elbow grease and crack the case, all the others came out no problem.

IMG_20210330_001550_647.jpg

IMG_20210330_001544_421.jpg

IMG_20210330_001539_113.jpg
This was mentioned in previous posts, I solved by removing the electrical connector first, and that should provide you clearance to rotate the bulb enough to remove it. The Auxitos are auxsome.

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
This was mentioned in previous posts, I solved by removing the electrical connector first, and that should provide you clearance to rotate the bulb enough to remove it. The Auxitos are auxsome.
Will definitely try it, it was a bit dark even with flashlights and a lantern at 11pm, think I have a problem lol. Doing that was my next thought.???

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
Ok do I squeeze the sides or top and bottom , even having a problem doing this simple part.i am not as dumb as I appear
Sponsored