First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I think it's at least partially due to a generation that has little physical interaction with people.
This right here!! Just take a look at the kids at the bus stops now, they're all on their phones either online or texting and non are talking to each other. Probably texting the person right next to them. lol
Sponsored

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
This is why I don't talk to people.

I would've flashed 'em some dueces and kept rolling.
Life is too short to waste on stupid people.
It has been said that bees don't waste their time telling flies that a flower tastes better than a turd.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Retired for now!
They're everywhere. My buddy got his new Bronco this summer and and has had several "Jeep Guys" take smack about it to him (wrong guy to do this to. lol) and give him the thumbs down when driving by.
And speaking of Broncos, any news on the one you had ordered, Dave? After ordering a full size Bronco myself for My wife & I, and getting jerked around by the local dealership after they never put in the order, we ordered a new Bronco Sport Badlands that was just built and is in transit. I expect it by late January or early February. Already been down this waiting game road!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
And speaking of Broncos, any news on the one you had ordered, Dave? After ordering a full size Bronco myself for My wife & I, and getting jerked around by the local dealership after they never put in the order, we ordered a new Bronco Sport Badlands that was just built and is in transit. I expect it by late January or early February. Already been down this waiting game road!
Nothing good. I found out I'm still #406 on the dealers list. o_O Looks like I'll get mine just in time for the new model release.:rolleyes:

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing good. I found out I'm still #406 on the dealers list. o_O Looks like I'll get mine just in time for the new model release.:rolleyes:
You could always head down to the dealer and >50k over sticker for a raptor Bronco.

Last edited:

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
But can we all at least admit it's the people who have vehicles and do dumb, unsafe stuff things to them and can't get it through their thick skulls why a 6" spacer block and 3+ of wheel spacers may not be the safest thing on the planet....

I mean, I've done some dumb shit to my vehicles, but some of the bro's in the Florida ranger groups make jeeptools look like mother Teresa....

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
This guy should be upset that Ford stole his idea...

w43niaq-jpg.jpg

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Took my Ranger Tremor out for a ride to a state park yesterday. Just a nice sunny day for a relaxing drive. Came across an area for scenic views and saw 3 Jeep Wranglers parked. They were all backed in and 2 of the ladies with them were out of the vehicles talking. As we drove by I rolled my window down and said nice Jeeps, sorry I forgot my ducks. We all got a laugh out of that and one of the guys asked if I knew anything about radios. Being a ham radio operator, I said a little. He came over to my Ranger and showed me his Baofeng UV5R. He said he could not transmit on GMRS frequencies. He was not a ham or licensed for GMRS operations but I took a look at his radio and told him to write down his info and I would check into it later when I was home. He asked why I drove a "Ford" and not a Jeep. I told him I had had Jeeps in the past, my last one being a 21 Gladiator Rubicon. He asked why I would get rid of such an awesome truck? I told Him I got a new truck and money back in the deal to take care of dog surgeries that were very costly. He said ok and that I would always be a "Jeeple" like him and his friends.
Later when I got home I found out after about an hours research that the newer UV5R radios are blocked for GMRS channels and I texted him and explained everything to him. I was not aware of that. I told him I would see if I could find a work around. He texted back about a half hour later and said another friend found a modification on YouTube and it now worked. I told him great! OK, now here is the kicker....
He told me that if I ever got another Jeep, that I would be welcome to join up with them on their drives! I guess this "Jeeple" person is not welcome to drive with them, in one of them "Ranger Tremor" trucks!!! After all my trying to be kind and helpful to another fellow off road enthusiast, I am not worthy of driving with them. What a surprise response I got. I would expect this from some young kids, but a grown man, wow! I thought that this "mine is better than yours and your not welcome with us" crap that I experienced with very young motorcycle riders stopped many years ago. Unbelievable... So much for being a nice guy!
Judging people by what they drive and not by who they are is beyond immature!!!
Thanks for letting me vent!!!
Phil in Tennessee with the unworthy Ranger!!!
not surprised, sadly. as a former jeeper ill say im not into the current duckin jeep scene. the most popular ride for rich daddy girls is currently the 4 door jeep wrangler. i see so many around town all fluffy pimped it makes me wanna gag. a while back i had the vac spot at the car wash next to a guy and girl in a new jeep. he asked about my antenna and why i had more than one spare tire... i explained how communication and back up tires were a safety thing off road or in remote areas. he looked confused like its not a jeep how can you "off road". Then i dumped more dirt out of my floor mat than the jeeps ever had on it lol.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I recently bought a set of Rubicon Gladiator Fox shocks takeoffs from a Gladiator owner. They can be a nice shock for a WJ GC with a 4" lift.

I went to get them in my Ranger.

We chatted for a bit and he seemed intent to tell me about the size of his house, his successful business, etc.

He made a comment that, "That's a nice Ranger, but you know my Gladiator payment is probably only a little more than yours"

To which I replied that mine didn't have a payment and therefore his was indeed likely to be higher.

There are lots of great Jeep folks, and there are lots of Jeep Tools.

It exists everywhere but the Jeep community seems to amplify the Tool behavior in people who are predisposed to be a tool.
well said my friend!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I wouldn't lose sleep over it. In fact, text him and get his mailing address........take a pic of your Tremor........mail the pic with Merry Ranger Christmas on it to him! I know......I know......a little passive/aggressive!
Down the bottom have a get one free pull out of the ditch from the Ranger! ?

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
if i was rich id have a jeep again... a Gladheateher... M715! but id wanna keep the 5g too. id sell the 4g for it.
1669082689452.png
I personally don't like the looks of the current Gladiator. Those old ones look great.

To me, the proportions seem wrong somehow.

However, if Jeep builds the J6 concept, I may just buy me a new Jeep.

I'd take this over any 2 seat sports car.

Actually, I'd take a more expensive 2 seat sports car, sell it, and then buy this and keep the change ?

jeep-j6-25.jpg
Sponsored