First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Retired for now!
I wouldn't lose sleep over it. In fact, text him and get his mailing address........take a pic of your Tremor........mail the pic with Merry Ranger Christmas on it to him! I know......I know......a little passive/aggressive!
After his unbelievable comment, I threw his info away, deleted the text message, and deleted his phone number! I would not wheel with him now no matter what!!!
Sponsored

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
After his unbelievable comment, I threw his info away, deleted the text message, and deleted his phone number! I would not wheel with him now no matter what!!!
I agree.......I wouldn't wheel with him either! Sometimes folks with that attitude deserve a good....
slap.gif

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
I agree.......I wouldn't wheel with him either! Sometimes folks with that attitude deserve a good....
slap.gif
Agreed Brian! Dumbass comes to mind when I think of him!

Dr_Strangelove

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art & Design
It's a shame but look at it this way; he did you a favor showing his true colors via text. Imagine having to spend an entire day in the middle of nowhere with somebody like this? Hopefully the next group you run into is a fun one.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Unfortunately Phil it's just getting worse in todays society. Seems like politeness is a thing of the past and I'm almost taken back when some says "thank you" to me now for holding the door. Still I won't let that stop me from being polite but I'll make a smug remark back like "you're welcome". lol

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
It's a shame but look at it this way; he did you a favor showing his true colors via text. Imagine having to spend an entire day in the middle of nowhere with somebody like this? Hopefully the next group you run into is a fun one.
I agree Adam! I am sure he is in the minority of immature Jeep drivers. There are a lot of great people driving Jeeps that are wonderful people. I just bumped into a spoiled little child pretending to be an adult!!!

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Unfortunately Phil it's just getting worse in todays society. Seems like politeness is a thing of the past and I'm almost taken back when some says "thank you" to me now for holding the door. Still I won't let that stop me from being polite but I'll make a smug remark back like "you're welcome". lol
For some reason, rudeness and disrespect run rampant.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I agree Adam! I am sure he is in the minority of immature Jeep drivers. There are a lot of great people driving Jeeps that are wonderful people. I just bumped into a spoiled little child pretending to be an adult!!!
They're everywhere. My buddy got his new Bronco this summer and and has had several "Jeep Guys" take smack about it to him (wrong guy to do this to. lol) and give him the thumbs down when driving by.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
You're a good person Dave, like myself and all the others here didn't already know that!!! Being kind and thoughtful sets a good example and I still do that as well.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sad but true Bob! But you don't have to look to far at the ones breading them because the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree. :lipssealed:

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
They're everywhere. My buddy got his new Bronco this summer and and has had several "Jeep Guys" take smack about it to him (wrong guy to do this to. lol) and give him the thumbs down when driving by.
Clearly they are jealous for not having a reliable 4X4!!

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I think it's at least partially due to a generation that has little physical interaction with people.

For an example, a friend's dad passed away a while back.

His daughter said that she got dozens of comments on social media but not a single one of her "friends" showed up for her grandpa's funeral, and they were local. It really made her think about those types of relationships.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired for now!
How childish can a person get? Might be pure jealously too! Sheesh!

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I think it's at least partially due to a generation that has little physical interaction with people.

For an example, a friend's dad passed away a while back.

His daughter said that she got dozens of comments on social media but not a single one of her "friends" showed up for her grandpa's funeral, and they were local. It really made her think about those types of relationships.
Lots of truth in the lack of physical interaction and having to actually talk to someone.
Sponsored