Interior add ons

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I'm guessing that's a Lariat passenger mirror.

From the Red Line products page for inspiration (shifte and parking brake boots)
Screenshot_20231012-091804.jpg
Feel Free to crucify me in the comments but the ebrake boot and all the top shells look kinda terrible ngl. The cup holder insert and the right storage thing are nice, and the transfer case knob would be if it wasnt surrounded by red but thats just my opinion. There needs to be contrast and the finish on the material looks cheap.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
I knew I couldn't slip that past you, I had to add $20 for shipping. And I didn't ask Benny for a discount, gotta help the economy I suppose (or: "there's a sucker born every minute"). =p

Now the real test will be if I can install them without poking a hole in the headliner or ripping down my dash cam wiring.

All I know is that popping a piece of trim and doing a screw should only take a few minutes but I'll be out there cussing like a sailor, smash my head against something, and have them in there crooked after an hour! =D

1697486456391.jpeg
Hahaha! Cursing is allowed but don't hurt yourself now lol!

Gotcha okay. I think the ones on ebay offer free shipping and you can even make an offer on the asking price! I'm sure it'll save you a few bucks.

Installation is really simple I promise. The little plastic trim piece is the "hard" part. I just used an old credit card to lightly pop it off.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Hahaha! Cursing is allowed but don't hurt yourself now lol!

Gotcha okay. I think the ones on ebay offer free shipping and you can even make an offer on the asking price! I'm sure it'll save you a few bucks.

Installation is really simple I promise. The little plastic trim piece is the "hard" part. I just used an old credit card to lightly pop it off.
Great tip! When I added SeatJackers I used a pointy tool and made little holes in some trim caps that I later learned how to pop out without tearing them up.

Never thought of a credit card! That's perfect (after letting it cool down from buying Ranger stuff!). =D

1697487605304.jpeg

Reactions: Ace
OP
OP
Ace

Ace

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Great tip! When I added SeatJackers I used a pointy tool and made little holes in some trim caps that I later learned how to pop out without tearing them up.

Never thought of a credit card! That's perfect (after letting it cool down from buying Ranger stuff!). =D

1697487605304.jpeg
Oh my! That would definitely poke some holes lol! Good luck! Definitely worth the upgrade for me.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Think i'll buy a stick on mirror for now.
$80? Bit much for me atm
In truth, the stick-on I have works great, is pretty light (it's not causing the material to sag) and Kate's happy with it.

The reflection is as good as a home mirror too.

This is the one that I got and currently $12.59:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RCKBGSH

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm guessing that's a Lariat passenger mirror.

From the Red Line products page for inspiration (shifte and parking brake boots)
Screenshot_20231012-091804.jpg
Do you have a link?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
All I know is that popping a piece of trim and doing a screw should only take a few minutes but I'll be out there cussing like a sailor, smash my head against something, and have them in there crooked after an hour!
Sounds about like my house! :LOL:

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Do you have a link?
There's a separate thread here on the forum where the premature wearing out of the parking boot resulted in them being promoted. I suppose that led to them expanding what they offer. You can get all kinds of combos. Search around on their site:
https://www.redlinegoods.com

I replaced my parking boot and the quality is superior to the factory materials. If I had some type of custom interior (like the trim kits you can find) I'd have some fun.

Last edited:

Scottlane1171

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Splash
Occupation
calibration tech
Like it don’t like it whatever. It’s mine and I love it so ya’ll haters can fuck all the way off!!! 🤪😂🤪😜