Interior organization

Jon54

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge Ltd
My only complaint with my ‘19 Ranger Lariat is the lack of storage for daily “stuff”. The console is, at best, usable. Hard to find something as you motor along. Anyone with ideas? Old guy asking...
Sponsored

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer
Depending on your cab set up and how often you use back seats I suggest getting a back seat cover for dogs. Mine zipps up on the sides to make a box, protects the back seats from whatever I put in there(wet or otherwise), and has pockets to carry items behind the front seats.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
For a handy catch-all, THESE are terrific.

I have one stuck between the console and passenger seat and it is super convenient for odds and ends.

My wife has the other one in her SUV.

I used to have a Miata and these were almost mandatory since there was basically Zero storage in them.

6188vbrh7HL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

SBCSD

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Sport
Occupation
Areospace

cfhgarza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic XLT 301A
Occupation
Press and weld set-up

Roly

First Name
Roly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger crew cab, XLT, 302-a, saber, 2009 Mazda 5. 1999 Ranger XLT, 1998 Ford E350 Chinook RV, 2001 Yamaha Star 650 cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
I bought one on Amazon that looked the same, and the console lid could not close with it in place. I had to return it. Maybe yours had a thinner lip at the back where the lid hinge is.

Roly

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I bought one on Amazon that looked the same, and the console lid could not close with it in place. I had to return it. Maybe yours had a thinner lip at the back where the lid hinge is.

Roly
Some of the older ones back in 2019 needed to have the corners clipped. The newer ones fit the Ranger perfect.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer

I have one stuck between the console and passenger seat and it is super convenient for odds and ends.

I used to have a Miata and these were almost mandatory since there was basically Zero storage in them.

Clever idea! Do you have a pic with it installed in your Ranger ?

SBCSD

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Sport
Occupation
Areospace

Roly
The lip is thinner all the way around and does not interfere with the console lid.

OP
OP

Jon54

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge Ltd
Depending on your cab set up and how often you use back seats I suggest getting a back seat cover for dogs. Mine zipps up on the sides to make a box, protects the back seats from whatever I put in there(wet or otherwise), and has pockets to carry items behind the front seats.
My pup rarely rides with me in the truck. He’s a 90# yellow Brit Lab and sheds something awful. When we take him anywhere,bye rides in my wife’s CRV in the back.

Mustangman02232

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 ranger
As someone who’s had crew cabs and my last ranger had a cap, I find the easiest thing to do is throw stuff away or put it back where it belongs so it’s out of my truck, seems the more storage the more shit I collect

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

Ordered these today. Excited! I know they will come in handy. Thanks for posting this! :like:

OP
OP

Jon54

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge Ltd

I just got these and love them. One will go in my truck and the other in my wife’s Honda. Did you use the Velcro strips? Mine seem to hold fine without them. Thanks a ton for the tip.
Sponsored