First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Xenex Shipping & Receiving Manager
So I have looked everywhere and can not find any kind of Ranger Raptor interior accessories. I would love to have the raptor style steering wheel and seats. I know they won't have any takeoffs since the USA Ranger is left hand drive but has anyone seen any kind of raptor style steering wheel or seats yet?
Thanks
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Katzkin makes some covers that you can customise, maybe you could get something close that way?

OP
OP
AustinG

AustinG

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am not much of a fan of seat covers but I will check them out and see what they have. I don't about the seats but I have a feeling that someone will make a raptor style steering wheel for the Rangers one day. I had an s550 mustang and there were many companies that made Shelby style steering wheels that were identical to OEM but cheaper.

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
I am not much of a fan of seat covers but I will check them out and see what they have. I don't about the seats but I have a feeling that someone will make a raptor style steering wheel for the Rangers one day. I had an s550 mustang and there were many companies that made Shelby style steering wheels that were identical to OEM but cheaper.
Katskins aren't typical "Seat Covers", they are Custom Seat Covering Matrial replacements. YOu remove the OEM Material and replace it with the Katskins. Clazzio Custom Seat Covers are also a great alternative. They are seat covers, but are custom designed for each type of seat so they fit like OEM Coverings but are installed over the OEM Materal. But you'de never really know by looking at them. I had a set of Clazzio's on my Tacoma and loved them.

OP
OP
AustinG

AustinG

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Katskins aren't typical "Seat Covers", they are Custom Seat Covering Matrial replacements. YOu remove the OEM Material and replace it with the Katskins. Clazzio Custom Seat Covers are also a great alternative. They are seat covers, but are custom designed for each type of seat so they fit like OEM Coverings but are installed over the OEM Materal. But you'de never really know by looking at them. I had a set of Clazzio's on my Tacoma and loved them.
Oh gotcha! I've seen that before. Ill check them out, thank you.

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Katzkins are very nice.
Leather is as good as OE and sometimes you can custom design.
Full leather replacement.
Sponsored