First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I'm sure it's good it's just once I find a product and company I really like I rarely look elsewhere. I joke a lot about the Graphene being the best (well it is! :wink:) but there's so many great detailing products out there now and work well too. I use to use Optimum products and really liked them but they just didn't hold up well out here. I'd be lucky to get 6 months before it broke down. I saw the Graphene and was reluctant to try it but have used many other Gold Eagle products and now their quality. With the Graphene and the Graphene detailer even after 1 year I still get great protection and water beading. Just goes back to the old saying "If it's not broke, don't fix it." :D
Reminded me of my concentrated optimum detailer usage, still love it with graphene combined.
1675284713140.png
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I'm convinced my Graphene from the summer is still holding up. Soupie always looks shiny (but Soupie rarely drives on wet winter highways, so none of that nasty winter road grime. You know it all too well from your time in Massachusetts. Did that drive you nuts back then or is you super shiny truck action a more recent development?

I really see Graphene as the "modern wax". It's easier to apply, can be bugffed off sooner, and is easier to buff off with very long lasting results. I'm a 100% convert to it. Thanks to you (a serious thanks this time). =)

How Soupie feels after Graphene - vroom vroom!

1675282535320.png
I've cleaned things on a smaller scale in my Powerwash simulator game :LOL: All the little nooks and crannies.... How the heck do you graphene this whole thing? How long does it take? Massive props to you and great looking ride.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Reminded me of my concentrated optimum detailer usage, still love it with graphene combined.
1675284713140.png
I still have mine too. I was using it with the Graphene Nano spray as a speed detailer/gloss enhancer but stopped once they came out with the Graphene detailer. I like that it has some Graphene in the detailer so you're adding a little more protection every time.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I still have mine too. I was using it with the Graphene Nano spray as a speed detailer/gloss enhancer but stopped once they came out with the Graphene detailer. I like that it has some Graphene in the detailer so you're adding a little more protection every time.
Reminds me I still have yet to grab that. BRB :piggybank:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've cleaned things on a smaller scale in my Powerwash simulator game :LOL: All the little nooks and crannies.... How the heck do you graphene this whole thing? How long does it take? Massive props to you and great looking ride.
That's not his, he's just compensating there. :oops:

This is Soupie II. o_O

Soupie II.jpg

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
That's not his, he's just compensating there. :oops:

This is Soupie II. o_O

Soupie II.jpg
Still great looking and takes a lot to clean up that's for sure!

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Remember to use it sparingly and not everyday like you did with the Nano spay. lol :facepalm:?
Always need this reminder :p Knowing me I bathe in the stuff.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Wow, looks like tomorrow I might be getting down and dirty with my detailers :p @AzScorpion

Gonna live the high life with the beautiful smelling fumes :crackup:
1675285265481.png

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
While you're at it this stuff works great on the touch screen and the plastic dash screen. :wink: You've been away so long you missed a lot.?

https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-automotive-interior-cleaner/

1675286492107.png
You read my mind, I was looking at my interior the other day and it looks absolutely horrid. Never cleaned it and ran through the desert sand mist with the windows down so I can feel the full effects of off-roading. If the sand ain't covering your whole body, it just ain't the same. :LOL:

Full disclaimer: It was great riding with the windows down once, then twice, then the third time you realize how big of a mistake that was as your truck smells like dust now.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You read my mind, I was looking at my interior the other day and it looks absolutely horrid. Never cleaned it and ran through the desert sand mist with the windows down so I can feel the full effects of off-roading. If the sand ain't covering your whole body, it just ain't the same. :LOL:

Full disclaimer: It was great riding with the windows down once, then twice, then the third time you realize how big of a mistake that was as your truck smells like dust now.
I was channeling you. lol :crazy:

Check out this thread here for a good touch screen cleaning video.

LoneRNGR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Systems Engineer
My impression is that the engine is altering the timing slightly, retarding the timing when the computer detects pinging under load via knock sensors, which is more likely to happen in hot conditions and situations like towing. Under normal driving conditions, if the engine doesn't knock or ping, you might not experience any difference between 87 and 93 octane.
↑ This ↑
...and also, yes the tune is changing on the fly based on the octane used, as it is detected by the knock sensors.
Sponsored