First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Where did you live when you were up here?
Kodiak, Annette Island USCG air base, Chickamin River before and after it got sucked up into Misty Fiords National Monument, Juneau, Gustavus, Ketchikan.
The few times I experienced periods of below zero F (coldest minus forty) it was much easier to handle than the normal coastal near freezing wet, slushy, rainy.
As with extreme heat, it really is the humidity.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheNorseman

TheNorseman

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cactus Grey Ford Ranger XLT, FX4
Occupation
Metalworker
Kodiak, Annette Island USCG air base, Chickamin River before and after it got sucked up into Misty Fiords National Monument, Juneau, Gustavus, Ketchikan.
The few times I experienced periods of below zero F (coldest minus forty) it was much easier to handle than the normal coastal near freezing wet, slushy, rainy.
As with extreme heat, it really is the humidity.
Nice! I’ve been a few of those places, am I do agree, I’ll take -40 any day over the grey winters of the southern coast

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nice! I’ve been a few of those places, am I do agree, I’ll take -40 any day over the grey winters of the southern coast
I don't know about -40 part but almost anything is better than dreary weather. ? I moved out here to get away from the gray dreary N'east winters and of course the snow and cold temps. We'd sometimes go for weeks where the sun barely came out and SAD is a serious disease for some myself included. Out here we have 300+ days of sun and at times I know find myself (mostly in the summer) wishing for a day or two of clouds. lol We just a couple days of rain and I'll admit those were enough for me but now it's back to sunny blue skies.:sun::tumbleweed:

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
A full pot, dark roast whole bean that I grind, drink black. Ex Navy...if the spoon doesn't stand straight up, it's not strong enough !!! Gone by around 7am.
Bojangles at 8am to meet for "old farts breakfast", of course with more black coffee.
When I tinkle, it's not yellow, it's black !!!
Aside from beer, the only beverage that's fit for human consumption !!!
I've found a new dessert for you...

1676562508442.png

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
You think Steve's wired now wait 'till he eats one of those!:shock::eek:
It's ironic...I love hot black strong coffee, and will have it with any meal, but i don't like ice'd coffee or any candy, ice cream, or pretty much anything else with a coffee flavor.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's ironic...I love hot black strong coffee, and will have it with any meal, but i don't like ice'd coffee or any candy, ice cream, or pretty much anything else with a coffee flavor.
:whew: Thank God, we dodged a bullet there! ?

What's funny is I'm not a big coffee drinker (I drink tea) but I like coffee ice cream and love ice coffee. I have a home brew iced coffee maker and I use chocolate macadamia nut coffee and caramel macchiato creamer. It's probably the worst thing I eat/drink but they're killer especially in the summer.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Get Tracy and Paul each one of those.......their parking will be outstanding! LOL :clap: :handsinair:
?Maybe they should eat them more often? :shock: