How much have you driven your Ranger the past few weeks?

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Other than pickup up some stuff from my office to work from home and one dump trip, I think the only driving I have done the past few weeks is to back it out of the garage so my kids could get to their bikes.

:oops:
Sponsored

Deleted member 1634

Pretty much the same. So far once a week I've had at least one errand that needed the truck, so a little bit of driving, but only into town and back so not many miles.

I'm waiting for the day I can get out and drive more again.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I was lucky to still have a couple customers who didn't cancel on me so I've been driving somewhat normal still the past 2 weeks. Bad thing is no ones calling now with this mess going on so I'll be driving a lot less. I'll probably go to for a few drives here and there so I don't go stir crazy sitting around the house. Only bonus I guess is that gas is cheap now,filled up yesterday at Sams club for $1.95.

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I was lucky to still have a couple customers who didn't cancel on me so I've been driving somewhat normal still the past 2 weeks. Bad thing is no ones calling now with this mess going on so I'll be driving a lot less. I'll probably go to for a few drives here and there so I don't go stir crazy sitting around the house. Only bonus I guess is that gas is cheap now,filled up yesterday at Sams club for $1.95.
Take a ride tombstone and on your way Bisbee.. I never would have guessed that was the real town and those were real people that fought at the okay corral. Tombstone Arizona People running around in cowboy stuff with the guns and horses and they have tie-ups in front of the stores for horses. Boot hill is there and it's rich fun to watch. Most of the original real estate is there but the street is paved even though you take a payment away it could be in a movie. Bisbee was just driving around with houses on cliffs. Anyway you probably been to both places.

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Still driving to the railway station each day as I still have plenty of work, being in health. Not worried about using public transport because these days you could fire a shot down the carriage and not hit a soul. That and picking my youngest from work as McDonalds is still going.
The world will end but you can still get a big mac:LOL:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
HI Folks,

Drove about 2 miles....down to the mail box and back last Sunday...I have a key to the front door of the UPS store to access the mail box...otherwise enjoying time on the back patio in the mid 80° temps.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Take a ride tombstone and on your way Bisbee.. I never would have guessed that was the real town and those were real people that fought at the okay corral. Tombstone Arizona People running around in cowboy stuff with the guns and horses and they have tie-ups in front of the stores for horses. Boot hill is there and it's rich fun to watch. Most of the original real estate is there but the street is paved even though you take a payment away it could be in a movie. Bisbee was just driving around with houses on cliffs. Anyway you probably been to both places.

Yes we did that trip in Nov 2018. Tombstone is a really cool old western town and they do re-enactments of the gunfight at the OK Corral. In Bisbee we did a tour of the old mining shaft where they take you on a train into the tunnel and show you how they extracted to copper. The best part of the trip was the Titan Missile Museum where they have one of the only remaining underground missiles.

IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0242.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
HI Folks,

Drove about 2 miles....down to the mail box and back last Sunday...I have a key to the front door of the UPS store to access the mail box...otherwise enjoying time on the back patio in the mid 80° temps.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Hi Phil,

Yes the weathers been great here with 80's in the day and mid 50's at night. Enjoying coffee on the back patio in the mornings and a nice nap in my swing chair in the afternoon. Just perfecting my Social Distancing. lol ?

Dave

IMG_2128.jpg

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I still drive 4 days a week to play golf. Does that count?

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
my job hasn't really changed at all. I'm still delivering mail 5 or 6 days a week. The only reduction is no evening driving to the sports bar to watch a game an have dinner.

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Had to get out of the house today, losing my mind!! Drove about a 20 mile loop just to crank some tunes and drive it. Other than a Dunks run, that was it this week. ?

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
I had to get out of the house and drive about 30 miles yesterday, and today drive 40 minutes round trip to get dinner. I

'm going stir crazy at home.

I've been working from home for three weeks due to the Stay at Home order, and haven't gotten out much at all during that time. Friday, Dallas County ordered everyone to stay home until April 30th.

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
Had to get out of the house today, losing my mind!! Drove about a 20 mile loop just to crank some tunes and drive it. Other than a Dunks run, that was it this week. ?
Same here, man.