Sponsored

How many miles on your 2.3L EcoBoost

LB'sTremor

Well-Known Member
First Name
Loren
Joined
Mar 17, 2022
Threads
22
Messages
569
Reaction score
1,551
Location
Tampa
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
with a new milestone 23MPG all highway cruise set at just above speed limit (73) and AC always on

1787958842612-pz.webp

1787959109068-6o.webp
Sponsored

 

PltFX4

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Jan 29, 2020
Threads
28
Messages
735
Reaction score
1,385
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
This thread comes up every so often... I look at 2022 Rangers with 177K miles and 2024s with 50K, 60K miles... got me thinking: what does that translate into time behind the steering wheel??

So I made a little spreadsheet: Kinda amazing what it turns out to be.

Avg. MPH
40​
Hours in Drive Day
8​
Age of Ranger
4​
Avg. MPHHours Driven24 hr dayDrive DaysDays per YearWeeks per Year
15000​
40​
375​
16​
47​
12​
1.7​
25000​
40​
625​
26​
78​
20​
2.8​
50000​
40​
1250​
52​
156​
39​
5.6​
75000​
40​
1875​
78​
234​
59​
8.4​
100000​
40​
2500​
104​
313​
78​
11.2​
125000​
40​
3125​
130​
391​
98​
14.0​
150000​
40​
3750​
156​
469​
117​
16.7​
175000​
40​
4375​
182​
547​
137​
19.5​
200000​
40​
5000​
208​
625​
156​
22.3​
225000​
40​
5625​
234​
703​
176​
25.1​


Obviously, the spreadsheet can be adjusted to change the parameters to suit your needs/use case. Enjoy/be shocked finding how much time you spend keep the seat warm.
 

Attachments

Dereku

Well-Known Member
First Name
Derek
Joined
May 18, 2022
Threads
32
Messages
2,864
Reaction score
7,072
Location
Chicagoland Area
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Well I will hit 140k on my 2021 today or tomorrow. Still gets 24mpg on highway runs. Still hammer down more than most because its fun. Still use it as a truck too. Overall pretty happy with it.

Part of me wants a Maverick but that is economy based. $4 a gallon is silly.
 

ScarzRanger21(2.0)

Well-Known Member
First Name
Eric
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
317
Reaction score
1,056
Location
Auberry, CA
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger 4x4, 2019 Ranger Fx4
Occupation
Electrician
Well I will hit 140k on my 2021 today or tomorrow. Still gets 24mpg on highway runs. Still hammer down more than most because its fun. Still use it as a truck too. Overall pretty happy with it.

Part of me wants a Maverick but that is economy based. $4 a gallon is silly.
It’s almost $6 where we live. I think it was $5.89 last time I filled up. I don’t even look anymore, I don’t want to know! Lol With my commute to work every day, I’m spending $175 or more on gas every week. That’s just my truck, not counting the wife’s trips to town.

Gas prices are ridiculous nationwide, what’s even worse is living in Commiefornia. The extra taxes we pay on EVERYTHING are what kills people. Families are literally being taxed into poverty. The “California dream” has turned into a nightmare for families trying to scrape by and make ends meet.
Sponsored

 
 








Top