Hot button issue: DO I LET BOO DRIVE PUDDIN'?!

Should I let the divine queen drive the chariot?

• Total voters
OP
OP
lil doopahead

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I remember my very first brand new vehicle, a 1990 Dodge Dakota 4x4 with the V6, limited slip etc. Was helping my girlfriends sister and her boyfriend move places and I let my girlfriend take my truck to get lunch. As we see her pull in to the lot we all watched her screw the pooch on the turn in to the parking structure and whack the ever living shit out of this big metal pole with the front bumper. Bent it far enough to get into the fender. The sisters boyfriend was shitting himself " I'd make her go down and get the cast to fix it right now " I couldn't stop laughing. Popped the bumper off whacked it back into decent shape and put it back on and never gave it another thought.

I ended up married with her and we're still doing fine here 32 years later, sister married that shitbag, got divorced, became a dirty inky and now how two fatherless kids.

Quit worrying about stuff so much, the people behind it and their actions say a lot more about them and you.
That was a much more beautiful story than I expected from you lot around here :crackup: Honestly, though, that made my heart warm. You are 100% correct. And congrats on the amazing partnership you two managed to cultivate :)
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
As long as you have good insurance. I mean what could go wrong? :shock::bandit:

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
I often wonder about my husband's peripheral vision, seriously... so no way does he EVER get the keys to my truck. Never has caused a problem thankfully since he has a fairly new Sierra.
My peripheral vision gets me into trouble with my wife. I'll catch a glimpse of something, then my head turns to follow and I'll have to say something like "um, I was checking out that supercab. Yeah, thats it." :whew:

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
I ended up married with her and we're still doing fine here 32 years later, sister married that shitbag, got divorced, became a dirty inky and now how two fatherless kids.
Dirty inky! You're killing me!

OP
OP
lil doopahead

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I often wonder about my husband's peripheral vision, seriously... so no way does he EVER get the keys to my truck. Never has caused a problem thankfully since he has a fairly new Sierra.
Hubby is lucky to have his very own truck... And to have a queen who helps him keep his EYES ON THE ROAD :crackup: :crazy:

OP
OP
lil doopahead

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
My peripheral vision gets me into trouble with my wife. I'll catch a glimpse of something, then my head turns to follow and I'll have to say something like "um, I was checking out that supercab. Yeah, thats it." :whew:
Well the effed up thing is, nowadays it IS a truck catching my eyes and getting the juices flowing :crackup::crackup::crackup:

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
She drives all my vehicles, except the motorcycles. She has no licence for those.
Anyway, I did so much worst then she has in the last 30yrs, so it's all good.
But seriously, as @wanted33 said, you really think you have a choice? ?