Hot button issue: DO I LET BOO DRIVE PUDDIN'?!

Should I let the divine queen drive the chariot?

• Total voters

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Within the first three months of ownership not only had my wife driven my truck, my then 15 year old had her first actual driving lessons in it.
It's a Ranger, not some one off sports car.

Last edited:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Funny...my wife refuses to drive the truck.
She hasn't even sit in the driver's seat of either of my Rangers.
She doesn't not like the truck, but just doesn't have any desire to drive it.

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
And so, the time has cometh... I've had the trucks for 3 months now-- it seems like just yesterday I was whipping off the lot, departing on my love-affair with the new Puddin'. Goodness, how time flies. I've spent a lot of time inside of her these past few months. It was only a matter of time before my queen took notice of my new disposition: the unprompted smiles, the turn-back looks as we meander across parking lots. And the pictures.. GOD THE PICTURES.

As you can imagine, the envy grew... It started with subtle glances, eventually turning to hard stares. The queen cannot take her eyes off of Puddin'-- understandable. Inevitable. The other day, she popped the question: can she take the ole' girl out for a drive.

I'm at a loss friends. Caught between two worlds, between two Puddin's. Where do I turn? What do I do? I trust my queen-- in fact, I worship her. A goddess deserves a chariot, does she not?

1.26.2022.jpg
I agree every Queen should have a chariot…..HER OWN. To avoid this very issue I bought the Queen a baby Bronco 2 weeks after bring home “Tremor” my truck.
She hasn’t asked to drive “Tremor“ yet.

She did comment yesterday how bad ass it was while we tore through a foot of snow yesterday but never did ask….ill admit I was nervous. So far so good.

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
you failed though
she was waiting for you to offer
expect retribution at some point
It’s ok..she doesn’t normally like to drive my trucks and is absolutely in love with her Bronco…

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
It’s ok..she doesn’t normally like to drive my trucks and is absolutely in love with her Bronco…

My wife doesn't like driving my truck much either....wonder why.

dD9ICyZ.jpg

Marpater

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Consulting
Why not its only a truck, she takes better care of her Lincoln that I do of my Ranger, but I like driving my Ranger more than her Lincoln.

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
Way better than a baby Bronco….

It's hard not to like it, it's just so damn refined, it probably just seems so amazing to me because I'm used to driving old junk as a daily. This BMW was my last dedicated daily prior to my truck.

Probably get a new battery for the 54 this year and daily it all summer, I haven't had it out in at least 5 years. No doubt I'll have to pull the carbs apart again.:curse:

DULfwdz.jpg

And no, the wife will not drive that one, the reverse pattern powerglide and the non power steering freak her out a bit.

OP
OP
lil doopahead

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Circumstances haven't given her the chance to take it out yet-- and with the "storm of the century" about to hit Michigan, it may be a few more days..

Don't worry though, she is now empowered by all of you fine folks' love and support :crackup::crackup:???
Sponsored