First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Army
The bar is still like new. The Genesis lights are incredible and I wouldn’t change a thing. I have heard great things about the ARb Solis, but I don’t know about their wiring harness. The Light Force LED lights are wired in to your high beams. If you have the auto HI/LO lights you literally don’t have to do anything, they come off/on with your HI beams and I’ve never been “flashed” for the Genesis driving lights being on. I’m researching how to mount them on a Bronco Sport now.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
This is good news, I had a Raptor, spent time on the FRF (Ford Raptor Forum) these guys are respected over there, I'm glad they are here with Ranger products.

Reactions: Doc

bravo_sierra

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Fantastic. Lightforce seems to make some solid products. No issues with the adaptive cruise control and the SVC bar?

jcpack208

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Army
I don’t have the adaptive cruise control but I think I’ve read you can reposition the sensor if you need to. But the bar doesn’t interfere with the parking sensors. The lights are awesome.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Fantastic. Lightforce seems to make some solid products. No issues with the adaptive cruise control and the SVC bar?
I have the SVC bar and ACC as well as parking sensors. No issues with either.
Sponsored