First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Are premiums above MSRP charged on the Ranger Raptor like they are on the F-150 Raptor?

OP
OP

TomSim

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
Are premiums above MSRP charged on the Ranger Raptor like they are on the F-150 Raptor?
good question and i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if people got gouged on this unit as it looks like a good unit

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi John,

My take is I am delighted to see a Ranger Raptor made it to market...there was a lot of pushback to table the product from what I hear...Glad the Powers Than Be got it to the customer hands. Reviews have been quite positive from what I can tell and it is available for the employee pricing which is pleasing. That said...finding a dealer that would accept Z plan or X plan for a Ranger Raptor are likely going to be quite rare, I have a feeling. Sad that a Ranger Raptor would not fit into my standard 2 car garage unless Margie switched to a bicycle as here mode of transportation and being over 80...she finds the Nautilus "Just Fine!"

I checked with Tito on his take but all I got was a blank stare, so no tortoise opinion on the Raptor but he did enjoy a lengthy ride in the 2019 Ranger as we are still trying to get him "loose" after 5 months of sleep...

Best,
Phil

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Hi John,

My take is I am delighted to see a Ranger Raptor made it to market...there was a lot of pushback to table the product from what I hear...Glad the Powers Than Be got it to the customer hands. Reviews have been quite positive from what I can tell and it is available for the employee pricing which is pleasing. That said...finding a dealer that would accept Z plan or X plan for a Ranger Raptor are likely going to be quite rare, I have a feeling. Sad that a Ranger Raptor would not fit into my standard 2 car garage unless Margie switched to a bicycle as here mode of transportation and being over 80...she finds the Nautilus "Just Fine!"

I checked with Tito on his take but all I got was a blank stare, so no tortoise opinion on the Raptor but he did enjoy a lengthy ride in the 2019 Ranger as we are still trying to get him "loose" after 5 months of sleep...

Best,
Phil
Hi Phil, Good to hear from you !

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hi John,

Best,
Phil
Hey Phil, good to see that familiar profile pic again.

With it being so close to April 1, I double-checked my calendar in case it might have been Rob or the Admin putting one over on us. 😀