GFB DV+

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
we are going to start boxing our small list of back orders.

Thank you for working with us! we now have another big batch in stock for you all!
Sponsored

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Extended this on our Ranger10 Discount code for this month as many messaged me wanting to wait till they got their truck this month!

Thank you

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Extended this on our Ranger10 Discount code for this month as many messaged me wanting to wait till they got their truck this month!

Thank you
Thank YOU !!! Happy to have a company that listens to it's customers....maybe we could get a couple of y'all to work for Ford so they would listen to what their customers want :like:

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank YOU !!! Happy to have a company that listens to it's customers....maybe we could get a couple of y'all to work for Ford so they would listen to what their customers want :like:
what we do! We want to make this process easy for you all!

Ranger's My Middle Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F350
Has anyone ran into an issue with the threads? The ones that came with the GFB DV are fine vs the coarse factory. Am I missing something extremely easy??

15561636842345092907091576684151.jpg

OP
OP
RCMUSTANG

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Just use the new ones. The flange is plastic.

Arron

First Name
Arron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCab Lariat FX4 Sport Magnetic
Occupation
Software developer
Just installed the GFB DV+ and took the truck for a drive.

upload_2019-4-26_16-16-4.png

My first impressions are quite surprising. I was somewhat skeptical of the difference this small upgrade would make but I have reversed my thoughts after the install. I will have to put in many more miles for a full complete report. However, with 25ish miles driven so far, over different speeds, stop-and-go traffic and slow and heated acceleration I have to say I did notice a difference.

The turbo lag is noticeably better. Acceleration seems a bit smoother. And it seemed that I was averaging a slightly better than normal average MPG. I will need a few tanks of gas to determine my solid opinion but so far this looks really promising.

Much of this may be just the way I drive, so individual results may differ, but I would say even with such little data so far I would recommend it as a first for any of us. It's worth the 5 minute install and the price just for the improvements I've seen so far.

19SilverRanger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2012 Ford Mustang GT

My first impressions are quite surprising. I was somewhat skeptical of the difference this small upgrade would make but I have reversed my thoughts after the install. I will have to put in many more miles for a full complete report. However, with 25ish miles driven so far, over different speeds, stop-and-go traffic and slow and heated acceleration I have to say I did notice a difference.

The turbo lag is noticeably better. Acceleration seems a bit smoother. And it seemed that I was averaging a slightly better than normal average MPG. I will need a few tanks of gas to determine my solid opinion but so far this looks really promising.

Much of this may be just the way I drive, so individual results may differ, but I would say even with such little data so far I would recommend it as a first for any of us. It's worth the 5 minute install and the price just for the improvements I've seen so far.
I agree. My experience has been exactly the same.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
For those of you worrying about visual smog check, paint it black, I guarantee they won't be able to tell it's not factory.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
For those of you worrying about visual smog check, paint it black, I guarantee they won't be able to tell it's not factory.
Are there places that still do VISUAL checks? Around here we've had smog checks since the 70's but anything newer than '96 and they just plug it in to the OBD port and the computer tells them whether it is within spec or not. I did a '94 car for my daughter (OBD I) and it still had the sensor in the tailpipe, but I don't recall any visual check.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back on sale!

USE RANGER10 at Checkout!

Have any questions please let us know!

Thank you

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

are you okay if we use this on our website for people to read?

Thank you!

Arron

First Name
Arron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCab Lariat FX4 Sport Magnetic
Occupation
Software developer
are you okay if we use this on our website for people to read?

Thank you!
Yes absolutely feel free to use this on your site in any form you need (full or edited).
Sponsored