Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
Living back east I always used HEET when it got brutally cold. We'd go up to northern Maine snowmobiling and it would be -20 in the morning and daytime highs in the single digits. ? In over 30 years of driving there I never had any frozen lines using this stuff. Plus it's good to use to get the water out of the gas to prevent corrosion.

HEET-Gas-Line-Antifreeze_12oz.jpg
Yep, I buy it by the case. still had a line freeze on one of our Subaru's heading down state a couple years ago when it was -20. Was down to a quarter tank and with the wind chill driving 75 I'm sure it didn't help. 9 years to retirement and then I'm heading south for the winters! ?
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yep, I buy it by the case. still had a line freeze on one of our Subaru's heading down state a couple years ago when it was -20. Was down to a quarter tank and with the wind chill driving 75 I'm sure it didn't help. 9 years to retirement and then I'm heading south for the winters! ?
That's why I moved out here, couldn't stand the cold any longer. While summers can be brutal here they're more tolerable (for me) than the cold dreary N'east. I can wear shorts 365 days and I don't think I've worn a jacket in 6 years now. You don't have to shovel sunshine. :sun::tumbleweed:

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
That's why I moved out here, couldn't stand the cold any longer. While summers can be brutal here they're more tolerable (for me) than the cold dreary N'east. I can wear shorts 365 days and I don't think I've worn a jacket in 6 years now. You don't have to shovel sunshine. :sun::tumbleweed:
I'm with you, I would love to move out to Arizona or New Mexico. Talking the wife into it though is going to be difficult. ?‍?
Sponsored