First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Any one else dealt with raising the drivers seat with spacers? The missus could use an extra couple of inches (hold your comments please….?) and currently has a cushion which negates the whole heated seat dealie.
I see Amazon is awash in seat spacers, but how do they work in the real world?
Any other ideas??
I would be concerned with safety issues if there were just spacers. A bracket of some sort seems safer. At the minimum longer bolts with the spacera would be a must.

Merged with a previous thread
The previous thread went so far off the rails it's hard to find quality info in there. ? Pun was intended.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I would be concerned with safety issues if there were just spacers. A bracket of some sort seems safer. At the minimum longer bolts with the spacera would be a must.

The previous thread went so far off the rails it's hard to find quality info in there. ? Pun was intended.
Well we all know all the important info is always in the first 3-4 posts. After that it becomes a....

Dumpster Fire.gif

Metal Geezer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed.
I started with “I’ll make something…” which evolved into “I’ll check Amazon…” which led to “Are you kidding me? You want how much??”
I’ve come full circle to fabricating a solution in the near future.
Sponsored