Front Air Dam Delete

jmonti007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
I don’t think so, but I’ll shoot you a message if I happen to find them laying around.
If anyone can point me to the ford part #s for these little plastic "splash guards" it would be a huge help. I removed the non-FX4 deflector and added the FX4 skid plate. Now I want to add the side guards. Looking at ford parts websites and google images is not helping :(
Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
If anyone can point me to the ford part #s for these little plastic "splash guards" it would be a huge help. I removed the non-FX4 deflector and added the FX4 skid plate. Now I want to add the side guards. Looking at ford parts websites and google images is not helping :(

here ya go. there are some various 8mm bolts that go with all this , you need the plastic air deflector and the metal bracket for each side. personally I think the truck looks better without them. I am just saving them for the day I trade or sell my truck

tempImageBXNv9B.png

tempImage4mUdIx.png

tempImageEow7mt.png

IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_1311.jpeg

jmonti007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
here ya go. there are some various 8mm bolts that go with all this , you need the plastic air deflector and the metal bracket for each side. personally I think the truck looks better without them. I am just saving them for the day I trade or sell my truck

IMG_1311.jpeg
You sir are a true internet friend! The picture inside the wheel well is especially helpful to see what its "protecting". As my truck sits now, there isn't much stopping water and rocks/squirrels from getting up into the skidplate area and near the radiator/hoses. While adding these side guards doesn't look like it improves that much, it still looks good to have. thanks a bunch!!

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
You're welcome ! I just happened to have them in a convenient box on a shelf in the garage!
I dont think these would do much for preventing crud from going onto the skid plate.

Stevescootz

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor

tempImageBXNv9B.png

tempImage4mUdIx.png

tempImageEow7mt.png

IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_1311.jpeg
reviving an old thread here. Just curious as I’ll probably remove mine this weekend. Is it just the 2 bolts I see? One for the bracket and one beside the crash bar?
Sponsored