First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Pretty cool except, we don’t make all that many solar panels in the USA. We tried that and failed miserably with the taxpayers picking up the tab. So China is the beneficiary of this effort. I sure hope that the price of vehicles they build doesn’t have an increase to cover this bet

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
And the CCP is using slave labor to build them and building coal fired power plants to run the factories.
Once again we are just transferring our pollution to another country.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
And they are selling it back. Somebody is getting rich.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Edit: Deleted the first post so as to present more accurate information.

Another scam by the usual people unfortunately. Everyone should watch the following. 2.5 hours.

I'm thinking the entire green program is a scam at this point Joe. We've seen in Texas what happens when cities shut their coal fired plants down to depend completely on renewable energy. It just doesn't seem to renew fast enough (whatever that means). Someday this stuff may work, but as usual the government and woke companies like Ford are getting the cart before the horse.

All they're doing is making this country vunerable to China's whims, and I'm afraid we are going to lose. With 100% of the wind turbines, and the majority of the solar panels being made there we will be at China's mercy. But, as long as the "big guy" gets his cut I guess.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I'm thinking the entire green program is a scam at this point Joe. We've seen in Texas what happens when cities shut their coal fired plants down to depend completely on renewable energy. It just doesn't seem to renew fast enough (whatever that means). Someday this stuff may work, but as usual the government and woke companies like Ford are getting the cart before the horse.

All they're doing is making this country vunerable to China's whims, and I'm afraid we are going to lose. With 100% of the wind turbines, and the majority of the solar panels being made there we will be at China's mercy. But, as long as the "big guy" gets his cut I guess.
The associated topics are truly fascinating. Unfortunately, they violate the 'non-political' rule of this and similar forums. What is transpiring today began in around 960 ad (benignly) and went 'live' in around 1800 ad.

How does it affect Ranger5g? The 'decontenting' of Ranger of course! :(

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
Ford reducing their carbon footprint will be negated by the amount of children ford employees shit into the world this year ?‍♀
Sponsored