Last edited:

CP0861

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Supercrew
Nice truck Rhino!!! Those pics and the the pics in your build thread got me pumped up to get mine!!!

I'm hoping to have mine in the next week or two. Ordered an XLT Supercrew with the Black package in March....the build has been delayed twice and now scheduled for the end of July, (so I'd be lucky to have it by Labor Day). I don't NEED it, but was really hoping to have the truck for a couple of trips I have coming up this summer (stoked for an 11 day trip to NC beaches in Augst), and since I've already bought and paid for a $3K+ cap, I'd rather not worry about being bumped to the next year. Once I got bumped the 2nd time, I jumped online and searched around some local dealers.

I got super lucky and found the exact same truck (color, 4x4, black package, towing) only it's a Lariat. It was built a few weeks ago and currently in transit (expected to arrive 7/1 - 7/7) to a local dealer. I pulled the trigger and put a deposit down on the Lariat and will just get my XLT deposit back. Hopefully the Lariat arrives this week or next week as anticipated, if not, it'll definitely get here before the one I ordered!!!

I didn't want the Lariat originally because I've had a Lariat and other loaded vehicles and the power seats always go out at some point in my experiences...same with heated seats. I don't need nav, never use a sliding rear window, etc. But it will be very nice to have leather and the nicer sound system considering I drive a lot and will put 200K+ miles on it. So overall, I'm tickled. Can't wait. Rhino's pics are gonna haunt me until I'm driving mine.

Last edited:

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
Nice truck Rhino!!! Those pics and the the pics in your build thread got me pumped up to get mine!!!

I'm hoping to have mine in the next week or two. Ordered an XLT Supercrew with the Black package in March....the build has been delayed twice and now scheduled for the end of July, (so I'd be lucky to have it by Labor Day). I don't NEED it, but was really hoping to have the truck for a couple of trips I have coming up this summer (stoked for an 11 day trip to NC beaches in Augst), and since I've already bought and paid for a $3K+ cap, I'd rather not worry about being bumped to the next year. Once I got bumped the 2nd time, I jumped online and searched around some local dealers.

I got super lucky and found the exact same truck (color, 4x4, black package, towing) only it's a Lariat. It was built a few weeks ago and currently in transit (expected to arrive 7/1 - 7/7) to a local dealer. I pulled the trigger and put a deposit down on the Lariat and will just get my XLT deposit back. Hopefully the Lariat arrives this week or next week as anticipated, if not, it'll definitely get here before the one I ordered!!!

I didn't want the Lariat originally because I've had a Lariat and other loaded vehicles and the power seats always go out at some point in my experiences...same with heated seats. I don't need nav, never use a sliding rear window, etc. But it will be very nice to have leather and the nicer sound system considering I drive a lot and will put 200K+ miles on it. So overall, I'm tickled. Can't wait. Rhino's pics are gonna haunt me until I'm driving mine.
thanks i appreciate the kind words about my photos! im no professional just a overlander that enjoys taking photos haha and hopefully your truck comes in soon!

Reactions: Doc

FasterGT350

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Quality Control
Finally got my build date & Vin., week of 9/26/22. Maybe sometime in October I can officially become a truck driving member.

vehicle.png
Well my Build date was moved to 10/3/22. Just checked site yesterday and saw that the truck was built 10/12/2022, YEAH. Here in NY within the next two weeks, wow a 10 month wait.

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Well my Build date was moved to 10/3/22. Just checked site yesterday and saw that the truck was built 10/12/2022, YEAH. Here in NY within the next two weeks, wow a 10 month wait.
getting closer!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I finally picked it up on Saturday.

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
DSCF0312.JPG
DSCF0318.JPG
DSCF0321.JPG
Nice color and a really good start to your new adventure!
You know you need wider tires now though, right? To make those fender flares look proportionally correct....
Gonna be a badass truck for sure! Well done!

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I finally picked it up on Saturday.

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
DSCF0312.JPG
DSCF0318.JPG
DSCF0321.JPG
looks good but how the hell did you get flares! i dont remember seeing that as an option haha
Nice color and a really good start to your new adventure!
You know you need wider tires now though, right? To make those fender flares look proportionally correct....
Gonna be a badass truck for sure! Well done!
not tires... he needs more offset on his wheels either spacers or new wheels with more offset and then wider tires...

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
looks good but how the hell did you get flares! i dont remember seeing that as an option haha

not tires... he needs more offset on his wheels either spacers or new wheels with more offset and then wider tires...
Yep.
Needs something.
But he's almost there! :)
Sponsored