First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Where are you finding anything, let alone a price, on this phantom part?

You don't think Ford would make a bumper it sells under their performance division "safe to run on it's truck?"
Not saying the bumper under the ford performance isnt safe as I'm sure part of the cost went into making sure it was safe. Clearly you misunderstood and got your panties in a bunch. Compareing the Ford Performance to ARB I simply stated thay due to price difference it would be worth voing with ARB as you do get more frontal protection. I also stated that the cost has to do with development making the bumper safe to run wich is something most aftermarket companies dont do.
Sponsored

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Not saying the bumper under the ford performance isnt safe as I'm sure part of the cost went into making sure it was safe. Clearly you misunderstood and got your panties in a bunch. Compareing the Ford Performance to ARB I simply stated thay due to price difference it would be worth voing with ARB as you do get more frontal protection. I also stated that the cost has to do with development making the bumper safe to run wich is something most aftermarket companies dont do.
A. Nobody is talking about "aftermarket" bumpers.

B. Nobody was comparing the FP bumpers price to the ARB Summit price. They were comparing the PRICE INCREASES due to supply chain issues.

C. Not every thread is an opportunity for you to show us how well you fellate ARB. Once in a while you could chill with that. ;)

@overland_dog posted a link to it in post #12 up above.

It's listed on the Stage 3 site now.
I see that now. Thanks!

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
A. Nobody is talking about "aftermarket" bumpers.

B. Nobody was comparing the FP bumpers price to the ARB Summit price. They were comparing the PRICE INCREASES due to supply chain issues.

C. Not every thread is an opportunity for you to show us how well you fellate ARB. Once in a while you could chill with that. ;)

I see that now. Thanks!
Simply made a small statement as to why the price is high due to safety reasons, both are by ARB(one technically co developed but still counts) and @Dr. Zaius did mention a price difference between the two.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Simply made a small statement as to why the price is high due to safety reasons, both are by ARB(one technically co developed but still counts) and @Dr. Zaius did mention a price difference between the two.
Dude, are ARB's trucknutz blocking your vision?

Do you need new readers?

He commented that one increased $5 in a few months, while the other increased $300. Nothing more.

Kommatose

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Was interested in buying this one. But on the fp website it says it’s not compatible with acc.

Which seems to contradict the article.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Was interested in buying this one. But on the fp website it says it’s not compatible with acc.

Only a thought but it might have to do something with the winch location since it is winch capable

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports

Yea weird how they sell a product that isn't compatible with ACC or parking aid sensors...which seems to limit their sales to not many rangers

Flowgod

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Any one know why it says, "Requires dealer installation"? Is that to deal with the warranty or something?

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I do really like how sleek this bumper is. If they're finally releasing it, I may reach out to S3 and see when I can get one.

Any one know why it says, "Requires dealer installation"? Is that to deal with the warranty or something?
I am sure this is for liability reasons.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly, and this is just my opinion, but that bumper is not attractive. Most of the aftermarket ones aren't from what I've seen. The factory bumper actually looks pretty good, its metal, and its capable of mounting a winch to it with minor modification. There isn't much reason to change it out from what I've seen so far. Ground clearance is the only thing I can think of but with the factory tow hooks there you aren't gaining much if any except on the corners.
The stock bumper may be made of metal, but it isn't strong.

Agreed.

And if you modify the stock bumper with a Shrockworks Stock Bumper Winch Mount it looks even better!

Not my truck... but I'd really like to get one of these... do I need it... Nope. Is it bad ass... yep.
I like that bumper, but I dented my bumper riiiight here...
2021-11-12 16_33_56-(1) Ford Performance ARB Bumper _ 2019+ Ford Ranger and Raptor Forum (5th ...png

on our last trip.

mapco

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered and paid in full from my Ford dealer. They said 3-5 weeks.

bgtruck

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2015 Cadillac cts vsport
Occupation
Yes
What!!!! From where and who?

Jms81661

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Ranger Sport
Occupation
Truck Driver
Ordered and paid in full from my Ford dealer. They said 3-5 weeks.
"Instruction sheet not included?" WTH? They're making it so only the dealer can install it? I don't want to pay them for anything I can do myself ?
Sponsored