Robert Manikowski

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F-150 Lariat
E0D67FBE-0561-47C2-AA7D-D3E29966BD6F.jpeg

Is there a part number for the Ford emblem that looks like it is stamped in if you get the spray in bed liner?

It doesn’t come with the truck when you don’t get the factory spray in.

95E51942-2C2E-4785-8E9C-E76F68D31BC0.jpeg
Sponsored

mlosi762

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
E0D67FBE-0561-47C2-AA7D-D3E29966BD6F.jpeg

Is there a part number for the Ford emblem that looks like it is stamped in if you get the spray in bed liner?

It doesn’t come with the truck when you don’t get the factory spray in.

95E51942-2C2E-4785-8E9C-E76F68D31BC0.jpeg
I think it's somehow molded into the liner, (by vacuum maybe???). Saw a video on youtube where a guy had his factory lining ripped out, to have LineX put in. When they were peeling the lining from the bulkhead, the logo came off with it, and I didn't see anything behind the liner.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's somehow molded into the liner, (by vacuum maybe???). Saw a video on youtube where a guy had his factory lining ripped out, to have LineX put in. When they were peeling the lining from the bulkhead, the logo came off with it, and I didn't see anything behind the liner.
So if something hits or pushes hard enough against that spot, it's a possible point of failure in the bedliner? That's a bit unsettling. I just assumed it was a actual emblem of some kind that was installed prior to the bedliner being sprayed.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
My understanding is that it is some sort of plastic piece that is placed before the factory spray in liner is applied. The only way to get it is by getting the factory spray in liner - you can't order it separately. There were discussions about it on the forum earlier.

I kind of doubt it would be a failure point unless you REALLY whacked it hard with something - that bedliner material is really tough, and I would assume the plastic piece is pretty stiff to begin with.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
My understanding is that it is some sort of plastic piece that is placed before the factory spray in liner is applied. The only way to get it is by getting the factory spray in liner - you can't order it separately. There were discussions about it on the forum earlier.

I kind of doubt it would be a failure point unless you REALLY whacked it hard with something - that bedliner material is really tough, and I would assume the plastic piece is pretty stiff to begin with.
Yah, I was just worried it would be a point of failure if there wasn't a plastic piece. I had assumed all along there was an emblem of some kind behind the bedliner, but after seeing Mike's post above, wasn't sure any more.

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like an opportunity for an aftermarket vendor to develop something else for us to spend $$ on

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I ratchet my kayak in the bed against that piece every weekend. No issues noticed by doing that. Seems pretty durable.

DBaz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I use my Ranger to haul my dirt bike so didn't want the Ford emblem...it's pretty thick, covers a groove the front tire could rest in, and the bed's short enough already. Went with LineX instead.

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Seems like an opportunity for an aftermarket vendor to develop something else for us to spend $$ on
As much as I would have liked for this to be available you have to remember for an outside company to use the Ford oval, they would have to license use of the oval from FMC. I would expect this to be very pricey in itself but with Ford not even offering it as an individual part I doubt it is even a possibility at all. I am jealous of that look though as mine didn't come with it and had to go to a third party liner!

Last edited:

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
You might be able to get linex to do it before spraying in their product. Worth asking. Pretty sure the shop I took mine to said they could do it, but it was upon request.
Sponsored