First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
I like that it doesn’t have a red fx4 as that would like terrible against the orange
Really? You mean red... just like the tail lights? I'm thinking red would look better. The two tone red in the decal would pop.

Opinions vary :wink:

004.JPG
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Really? You mean red... just like the tail lights? I'm thinking red would look better. The two tone red in the decal would pop.

004.JPG
I think you're right, as a matter of choices, I think most colors would work well except broccoli green, but that's just me.:crazy:

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle

004.JPG
On yours the red looks good.
Like you said, there's an ass for every seat.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
On yours the red looks good.
Like you said, there's an ass for every seat.
Did I say that... :lipssealed:

I think you're right, as a matter of choices, I think most colors would work well except broccoli green, but that's just me.:crazy:
Green and yellow make brown?

Obijack

First Name
J J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 iconic sliver
Occupation
Attorney
Red and orange don’t go well together.

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
I took the new Ranger out for our first shakedown drive yesterday. I gotta say, I'm pretty excited about this truck. I found some nice rough country roads with hills and curves to put it through its paces and get the engine running up and down through the rev band. I got on the brakes hard a few times to bed in the rotors and pads, and after that there was none of the weird jerkiness in stopping that I felt when I drove it home from the dealer. I thought the FX4 suspension was superb on really crappy pavement at around 50 mph. It just ate up the bumps. Much smoother than my recently departed Jeep Wrangler, and still not at all wallowy like some reviews I read described it. And, most important of all, my sweetie loves the new truck. She loves the Cyber Orange (which to be honest, I'm still getting accustomed to). She was really excited about the power adjustable seats, and if it hadn't been 80 degrees warm out, she would have turned on the heated seat. We both agreed this is the must luxurious vehicle we've owned. So comfortable on the freeway too, and I got to try out the adaptive cruise control which surprised me at how useful that feature is. Hopefully, we'll be trying out the 4wd soon.

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg
nice pix! Color is not that bad, though I'm not sure I would be able to drive it everyday...would be fun for a week at Key West..

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I do like it on this

AA16F318-CC57-48E2-BE3E-BAFA71745771.jpeg
Looks like you dig the sport bikes. When I lived in Pensacola the roads were flat an boring so I assume you either hit a track or head for the Ga hills for some switchbacks.

Obijack

First Name
J J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 iconic sliver
Occupation
Attorney
Looks like you dig the sport bikes. When I lived in Pensacola the roads were flat an boring so I assume you either hit a track or head for the Ga hills for some switchbacks.
Track only. I do have a dual sport that I sometimes ride to nearby trails. But I don’t ride the sport bikes on the road anymore. P
Sponsored