First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger lariat
Occupation
self employed
I don't believe I insulted anyone in my original post. Nor did I insult anyone during my time participating in this forum soliciting solutions and sharing experiences in the past few months. You are welcome to look up all my posts. Until asked, I didn't even post what the replacement truck model I chose. I simply shared my experiences and wished everyone well. Beat me up if you feel it necessary. Everyone here is not out to troll or whatever else it takes to make a negative situation out of member comments.
couldnt agree more.... some of these responses are ridiculous. i agree the suspension is bouncy...and its been mentioned on here a ton... i also agree why buy new and then have to spend more money on it to fix something that could of been done better? for some to say you can test drive... like taking a test drive is going to give all the info you will ever need to know all the vehicles quirks right away... anyway i do like my ranger, its not perfect, but i like it and think its sharp... i had a 2006 gmc and it awesome good truck.. yours is very sharp, wish you the best and didnt feel insulted one bit... your entitled to your opinion and its clear there are thousands of others here with complaints as well...