Ranger Ride

Milkmaster

First Name
Milkmaster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Just couldn't get used to the Ranger busy ride. Always correcting and feeling like the suspension was bouncing all the time. Good luck to everyone and hope you enjoy your Ranger experiences. I have moved on now. 73's
Sponsored

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ā€˜23 Macan,ā€™21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
Just couldn't get used to the Ranger busy ride. Always correcting and feeling like the suspension was bouncing all the time. Good luck to everyone and hope you enjoy your Ranger experiences. I have moved on now. 73's
Nice of you to let us know.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
At least tell us what you moved onto so we can make fun of it. (Fingers crossed that itā€™s a Tacoma).
From the cartoon I think it's a 73 Ford?

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You do know for a couple hundred bocks for some shocks/struts you can fix the bouncy handling... Hell, just replacing the rear shocks makes a world of difference..

Just sayin..
Bistein 5100's fixed it for me !

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
You do know for a couple hundred bocks for some shocks/struts you can fix the bouncy handling... Hell, just replacing the rear shocks makes a world of difference..

Just sayin..
Unless it was caused by oil in fuel...or a 13" front lift with a -5" rear and oil in the fuel...or reverse rotational spin of the flux...?

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Ok, bye. See ya. Safe travels. What is the ride that made you happy?

SegFault

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Industrial Sanitation Engineer, Cloud DevOps
Vehicle Showcase
as an industrial maintenance engineer, could you have at least made an effort to solve the problem through your edumification?
Throwing everything out and starting over is one way to solve a problem. Usually when you're not very good at your job, but who actually troubleshoots problems anymore?

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
X2 with the Bilstein upgrade. With a 1400 mile trip just completed I'm impressed with the ride. Even the wife, who is very sensitive to bounces and jolts never complained once. And the roads up north aren't the best of shape.
Well OP, there's an a$$ for every seat. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Milkmaster

Milkmaster

First Name
Milkmaster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Sorry I didn't feel the urge to spend money fixing a handling problem on a new truck after putting only 10K miles on it. I tried to like it but it just wasn't working out. That and my wife hated it. Used prices are up right now so we traded. I tried to find an F150, but choices were slim and none. This is the first GM product I bought since 1986. So far I am pleased. No need for the insults. All of us make choices that are best for our own needs.
IMG_4995.JPG

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Unless it was caused by oil in fuel...or a 13" front lift with a -5" rear and oil in the fuel...or reverse rotational spin of the flux...?
You just can't get a decent Flux Capacitor anymore! They were so dependable when they were manually manufactured, but in these days of mass production, the quality build on those Flux Capacitor's hit rock bottom. The Bilstein 5100 Flux Capacitors makes sure we are getting a quality flux capacitor, so long as we are willing to pay as much for one of those as we do for those Double Fritzinators.
Sponsored