First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger XL loaded
Occupation
stuff
Drove my 2021 fx4 scab to the cabin. 200 miles. Left with full tank and filled up at 174 miles. Computer said 25.2 mpg. My math showed 25.76. This was on 87. Filled up with 91, premium here, for the hill climb. Even then, going from 1200 ft to over 4k in about 10 miles then driving to cabin another 10 got me over 22. Impressed.​
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
These are impressive little trucks. My original plans were to keep mine a few years, then sell it so we didn't have so many vehicles sitting in the driveway. But, just today the wife said she would rather keep the truck longer. So there it is, "Ranger, Wife approved". :)

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
These are impressive little trucks. My original plans were to keep mine a few years, then sell it so we didn't have so many vehicles sitting in the driveway. But, just today the wife said she would rather keep the truck longer. So there it is, "Ranger, Wife approved". :)
Mine was most likely temporary too until my bronco was built. Now I’ll prob hold off on the Bronco. In like two years when you can get a bronco built with the options you actually want maybe I’ll consider it again

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Mine was most likely temporary too until my bronco was built. Now I’ll prob hold off on the Bronco. In like two years when you can get a bronco built with the options you actually want maybe I’ll consider it again
Yeah, I have Bronco ordered also. I expect it middle to late next year. That was kind of when we were going let the Ranger go. But, it seems now we'll just have both which is fine with me. I've owned a truck of some kind for a long time, and really don't think I can do without a one.

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
My wife likes my truck so much, she said maybe she would get one in a different color!
Sponsored