First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
So far my insurance has been good to deal with but we’ll see how long it last lol. I have progressive & only used them in the past for windshield replacement.

Your accident was really bad but could have been so much worse. Glad you were okay.
Progressive is who I had prior to Geico, and who I have now. They've always been great. The only reason I left them to go to Geico was the commercial policy, which I no longer need anyway. Progressive will take care of you.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Kyp317

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
CAD Design/Automotive Prototyping
Update: Sorry I haven’t been on here last week or so. Usually VERY slow time a year at work but it got insanely busy last week or so , Automotive Prototype & I’m feeling a little under the weather.

Body Shop called Monday night & said they had a opening in their schedule, a month before originally scheduled. So I dropped off my ranger Tuesday & got it back Thursday = so 2 day turn around.

It was a brand new hood not a repair. Shop matched paint perfectly & even washed & detailed the inside , very cool. Progressive Insurance could not have made the experience more pleasant & seem less. They handled & schedule everything for me , the rental, approved the claim literally within minutes of the shop official request etc.

Hopefully no more assaults by mother natural on my baby. Also I had a Ram 1500 as a rental. Loved the roominess of it but love my Ranger 100 times more lol