Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport 4X4
My new 2020 XL FX4
Sports Appearance package

First mod was window tint from factory tint
Dee Zee tailgate damper coming in the mail soon hopefully
Saving up for 2.5" level and many more mods to come

Can't wait to share more about my Ranger and also follow everyone else's journey!

ranger.JPG
Sponsored

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
already with the damper huh?

the world as we know it, is slowly imploding.
the human race will eventually become weak.
lizards and other reptiles will evolve and start eating us again.

we must stick together as men, strong and fearless.
we must take back mother earth and let the creatures below us know who it is who controls this planet. we must defeat them at all costs and retain our strength. not only individually, but in large numbers.
we must protect our women and children as they are no match for hungry murder pigeons on a cold winter day.
the more of us who wimp out and get a TG damper, the faster we get annihilated and defeated

i implore all of you she-men to throw out your dampers, lift that tailgate repeatedly and build some muscle to save the human race from defeat.
I implore all of us to use capitalization. ;-)

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Welcome Dustin, it's a good looking truck. And pay no attention to RP above. All the cool kids have a tailgate damper. :) Enjoy that truck.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking Truck Dustin
Damn right window tint is first thing to get in TX! No w that I live in NC, its actually hard to find a window tinter!

i implore all of you she-men to throw out your dampers, lift that tailgate repeatedly and build some muscle to save the human race from defeat.
RANGER PRIDE you do know the damper makes if HARDER to lift the tailgate, right?! :LOL:

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt

we must take back mother earth and let the creatures below us know who it is who controls this planet. we must defeat them at all costs and retain our strength. not only individually, but in large numbers.
we must protect our women and children as they are no match for hungry murder pigeons on a cold winter day.
the more of us who wimp out and get a TG damper, the faster we get annihilated and defeated

Preach on brother!!!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Well, someone resurrected this thread and I couldn’t help but notice the avatar and profile info - maybe Carvana came knocking and Dustin answered the door?

Last edited:

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat

I don't think so.?

OP
OP
dustyranger7

dustyranger7

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport 4X4
Well, some resurrected this thread and I couldn’t help but notice the avatar and profile info - maybe Caravan came knocking and Dustin answered the door?
Unfortunately my black XL was hit and totaled. But as you notice in the new profile pic, I've upgraded to a 2021 (Damper-free) XLT! ?

OP
OP
dustyranger7

dustyranger7

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport 4X4
I almost said the same thing then saw the OP date… lol

@dustyranger7 - since you’re in the spotlight on this, tell us… what rig you like more, you’re new Ranger or the old one?
Haha man I appreciate all the warm welcomes! ? although I do miss my first love, this new XLT is treating me right... Just have to work on the piggy bank so I can dress her up a little!