Dual & triple fog light pocket mounts

kcederwall08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I'm in for a set of these as well whenever they are ready!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thesspirate

Thesspirate

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 STX Ranger, '07 XL Regular Cab 5spd Ranger,
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Alright everyone, I'm still waiting on the first production run. The shop making these is really taking their sweet time and unfortunately they are not local to me or I'd be over there getting their asses in gear. Powder coating should be done today (6/4) or the beginning of next week... or so they say.

Unfortunately this first run will all be powder coated, but if anyone wants a set that IS NOT coated, please email me and I'll get you squared away. [email protected]

I apologize for the lack of updates, I just haven't had any new information since the last post. I will keep everything updated in this thread as I get information. Have a good one!

Bzmustang13

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Appreciate the update and dibs on a set of the powder coated ones! Cheers.

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
I'd buy this.

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Whats up everyone?! Just a little update... I should have a sample from the new shop in a couple days. Sorry for the delay to everyone who is interested, if I had it my way, these would be out in the wild mounted up on your rigs already. But unfortunately I don't have the correct tools to make these right and with consistent quality at home, so I have to outsource them. I hate when people post things like this and never follow through, so I'm trying to keep this post updated with what's going on. Once I get the sample and its good to go, the finals should be in my hands within a few days (hopefully) and ready to ship. Thanks for everyones patience.

Just out of curiosity, would you guys want installation directions shipped out with these? These are fairly straight forward but I know some are not as mechanically inclined as others, so I'm thinking of making some instructions on how to install these, either PDF download or paper instructions. Let me know what y'all think.

In the meantime, here's an obligatory gas station pic!

IMG_1234.JPG
Put on the list. I need to remove my fog light pocket housing anyways, I just installed a 295/70R17 and it's really closed to the pocket housing. Would this work with the RC 6 inch LED, as well?

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Ok I really dig this, has there been a price to come out? I like that it looks like there would be plenty of room to adjust the lights too!

OP
OP
Thesspirate

Thesspirate

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Graphic Designer
So finally after way too long, the brackets are done! I took some quick pictures, I'll get some better ones when I get the lights test fitted and make sure everything is good to go. Hopefully I'll be able to get to that tonight, get them on the website and get these out to you guys.

I'm hoping to get these on the website this week. As far and the installation instructions go. I'm going to get to that this week, too.

Thanks to everyone who have been interested in these, I apologize for it taking so long. Unfortunately production on these was out of my hands, the next round will be quicker!

IMG_1752.JPG
IMG_1753.JPG
IMG_1754.jpg

OP
OP
Thesspirate

Thesspirate

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Ok I really dig this, has there been a price to come out? I like that it looks like there would be plenty of room to adjust the lights too!
Sorry for the late reply! These will be $100 shipped to the US 50.

Bzmustang13

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome, let us know when they are up for purchase and I will snag a set.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Thesspirate

Thesspirate

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Ok everyone, the brackets are up on the website. I only have 10 sets this first run, so order them through the web link below if you want some. I will not handle sales transactions though here. Obviously if this batch sells out then I'll have more made and they will be made quicker this time.

Let me know if you have any questions on these, you can ask them on here or email me at [email protected]. I'd prefer you email be because I always have that email up while I'm working so I will definitely respond faster on there.

Link to buy down below!

https://www.tsspdesign.com/shop/p/vi4w1mjy9lmtvdtag2aj4cxica00p3

Bzmustang13

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got these installed over the weekend. They fit great and are high quality. The black powder coating is nice & thick and looks good, as it blends into the truck better than bare metal.

Will post some pics hopefully this weekend with lights installed. Got buyers remorse on the Rigid D pods (Their amber is too dark imo), but I can confirm you could easily fit 2 Rigids in there and still probably have room for the BD S1 too. You could for sure fit a D series with a D-SS side shooter too. Would be a solid option.

I did have to loosen my bumper because I have my crash bars still and they block the removal of the plastic housing. Maybe with the right wrench you wouldn't have to, but it was much easier with them out.

kcederwall08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Got mine installed this weekend too. Install was really easy other than removing the crash bars. But loosing the bumper one side at a time to pull them out was for sure the way to go. Also made it easy to install my new intrusion beams at the same time!

So far I've got one Diode Dynamics SS3 SAE fog mounted on each bracket, hopefully the second pair should get here tomorrow and I can put them in and throw some pictures up, but so far so good!

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine installed this weekend too. Install was really easy other than removing the crash bars. But loosing the bumper one side at a time to pull them out was for sure the way to go. Also made it easy to install my new intrusion beams at the same time!

So far I've got one Diode Dynamics SS3 SAE fog mounted on each bracket, hopefully the second pair should get here tomorrow and I can put them in and throw some pictures up, but so far so good!
Please post a pics of the front and back as well. I will need to upgrade mine cause the plastic housing in the back of Fog Light is rubbing on my tires.
Sponsored