First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My mom gave up long ago. I never wanted kids, my first wife never wanted any and my current wife doesn’t either, which surprised me because she is much younger than me - certainly young enough to have children. So far, so good. I mean, no one wants to be Grandpa at the High School graduation ceremony unless you’re actually the grandpa and not simply Dad.
That's why I went for an old(er) (gotta cover myself there ?) woman. Annie's 3 years older than me and no chance of having kids at 61 and already gone through mental - pause. :whew:
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
@FoD Congratulations Paw Paw. Now, get your "spoilin" hat on. That baby girl needs her "Paw Paw" to get her anything, and everything she wants. :)

Last edited:

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
My mom would always say "I hope you have kids who are just like you". That scared me enough into not having any. ?
Challenge accepted!! Except I shopped for a gal with 2 very young ones that I raised and still call my own. Yeah the boy acted just like me..

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Terry @FoD is now the proud grandpa of a beautiful baby girl. :party: He had text me yesterday saying his daughter in law was in labor and as of 7:00 pm still waiting. He just text me now and finally today at 11:36am she gave birth after 31 hours of labor. :eek: Hopefully her first ride will be home from the hospital in his Ranger.?

Oh that poor sweet little girl has no idea what she's in for with him as her grandfather. ?

Now I'm off to make her a nice pink custom damper for her crib. You can never start them off to early. ?
Congratulations @FoD!

Best Phil

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
That's why I went for an old(er) (gotta cover myself there ?) woman. Annie's 3 years older than me and no chance of having kids at 61 and already gone through mental - pause. :whew:
Lucky you - when I met my wife, one of my friends asked, “Does she have kids?” I said “No” and sent him a picture - he replied, “I can see why, she’s too young to have kids!” ?

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Congrats Tevery @FoD! our First grandchild will turn 20 on October 31. Or Second grandchild just celebrated her 3 month birthday! Almost 20 years between these 2 grandchildren. Only 2 years between their dads (my sons).

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah 31 hours is a long, long time. I asked him if he was in the delivery room. Thought maybe the baby peaked her head out last night, saw him and got scared and went back inside until morning. ?
Awesome!!! Congratulations Terry @FoD . Hope mom and baby are well!
Her new nickname is Wonder Woman with a motto of, "I gave birth!!" ... means my son is never going to be able to have any issue that can't be topped by that reply :LOL:

Both are doing great!!?

Thanks all!!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Her new nickname is Wonder Woman with a motto of, "I gave birth!!" ... means my son is never going to be able to have any issue that can't be topped by that reply :LOL:

Both are doing great!!?

Thanks all!!:thumbsup:
Yeah your son is doomed now. ? Glad everything went well Buddy!!:like: