First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Terry @FoD is now the proud grandpa of a beautiful baby girl. :party: He had text me yesterday saying his daughter in law was in labor and as of 7:00 pm still waiting. He just text me now and finally today at 11:36am she gave birth after 31 hours of labor. :eek: Hopefully her first ride will be home from the hospital in his Ranger.?

Oh that poor sweet little girl has no idea what she's in for with him as her grandfather. ?

Now I'm off to make her a nice pink custom damper for her crib. You can never start them off to early. ?
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Congratulations Terry @FoD !
What an awesome blessing for you all!

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Terry @FoD is now the proud grandpa of a beautiful baby girl. :party: He had text me yesterday saying his daughter in law was in labor and as of 7:00 pm still waiting. He just text me now and finally today at 11:36am she gave birth after 31 hours of labor. :eek: Hopefully her first ride will be home from the hospital in his Ranger.?

Oh that poor sweet little girl has no idea what she's in for with him as her grandfather. ?

Now I'm off to make her a nice pink custom damper for her crib. You can never start them off to early. ?
Great news!!!! that baby sure made her work for it, 31 hours good god. Hearing and seeing all that I am very glad to be a dude lol @FoD Congratulations! I am sure you are looking forward to spoiling her rotten and lots of rides in your vastly superior truck.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Congratulations @FoD bet you and the Mrs. are tickled “pink!” ? I’m still waiting for my first. Don’t ask, with 4 kids you would think we would be by now.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Great news!!!! that baby sure made her work for it, 31 hours good god. Hearing and seeing all that I am very glad to be a dude lol @FoD Congratulations! I am sure you are looking forward to spoiling her rotten and lots of rides in your vastly superior truck.
Yeah 31 hours is a long, long time. I asked him if he was in the delivery room. Thought maybe the baby peaked her head out last night, saw him and got scared and went back inside until morning. ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Congratulations @FoD bet you and the Mrs. are tickled “pink!” ? I’m still waiting for my first. Don’t ask, with 4 kids you would think we would be by now.
I'm 51, semi-retired and my mom is still waiting for grandkids too. If I ever tell her I had a vasectomy at 28 she may disown me LOL

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm 51, semi-retired and my mom is still waiting for grandkids too. If I ever tell her I had a vasectomy at 28 she may disown me LOL
My mom would always say "I hope you have kids who are just like you". That scared me enough into not having any. ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
My mom gave up long ago. I never wanted kids, my first wife never wanted any and my current wife doesn’t either, which surprised me because she is much younger than me - certainly young enough to have children. So far, so good. I mean, no one wants to be Grandpa at the High School graduation ceremony unless you’re actually the grandpa and not simply Dad.
Sponsored