First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
A trip to the lake today. The fridge and slide made things so much easier than using the big yeti. 6 hours used up 40% of the Bluetti AC50S. I realized when we brought the fridge inside that I left it on max, and the freezer was pretty low. Usually only leave those settings when pre-chilling in the house.

1DC3289D-6C57-4BB8-9E95-FD137A377304.jpeg
7D5D1ACC-1FDF-4598-839C-602A85CAD961.jpeg
Dan,That slide setup is really nice. I wish I could do something like that with mine but it would be in the way for my work stuff. I've been using my fridge and power station a lot on our trip and like you it's worked out great. Switching it to Eco mode should help because I left mine for about 8 hours in 80 degree weather and only used 20%.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Danager

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Nice build! I would like more info and see these when you get a chance , and did you buy the actual paint/hardener/clear and use a spray gun or find it already in a spray can?
- Paint side vents Magnetic with red accent and add 3D printed Tremor text.

Thanks,
LB
I got a rattle can loaded with the paint mixed by the paint code at a nearby auto body supplier. Haven’t done this yet. Probable this week.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Nice build! I would like more info and see these when you get a chance , and did you buy the actual paint/hardener/clear and use a spray gun or find it already in a spray can?
- Paint side vents Magnetic with red accent and add 3D printed Tremor text.

Thanks,
LB
This where I get mine-- https://repaintsupply.com/
Been using their products for almost 15 yrs. The 2K clear comes with a hardener you activate with a plug on the bottom of the can.