Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
xD.... But it's my dealership? Lol!!
Oh! Didn't notice that small detail. My apologies...This is like the one time you decide it's safe to ask a woman when the baby's due, and yeah, not preggers. She just enjoys a drink or two at the local dive now and then :LOL:
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
ak47p

ak47p

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Ford Sales Representative
Oh! Didn't notice that small detail. My apologies...This is like the one time you decide it's safe to ask a woman when the baby's due, and yeah, not preggers. She just enjoys a drink or two at the local dive now and then :LOL:
Bahahaha!!! No need to be sorry my friend! Yeah after that's happened to you a couple times we learn our lesson eh? :p It's still hard not to ask. Hehe.

On a side note your rims and tires are spectacular Joyride! What's the specs on them, or do you have a thread started on your build? I want to show my colleague as he just got a Ranger as well and wants to do some low pros.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ak47p

ak47p

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Since he works there, I guess he should keep it but if he doesn’t move his Tim’s, he’ll be making another run to the drive-thru.
"Oops, did I mean to leave my Tim's in this picture" say's the proud Canadian. :cool:

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bahahaha!!! No need to be sorry my friend! Yeah after that's happened to you a couple times we learn our lesson eh? :p It's still hard not to ask. Hehe.

On a side note your rims and tires are spectacular Joyride! What's the specs on them, or do you have a thread started on your build? I want to show my colleague as he just got a Ranger as well and wants to do some low pros.
Thanks! They are a set of 22x10 (-18) Moto Metal 970s with 285/45x22 Cooper AT3 4S tires. I wanted to go big but also didn't want to add more weight than I had to. The stock Lariat wheels/tires are 66 lbs. and my new setup is 80.5 lbs. The -18 offset is the sweet spot in my mind, with -24 being a little too aggressive. I plan to add OE style fender flares (the smaller ones) that are also paint matched. So the tires will still poke but the truck will appear just slightly wider.

I have a build thread here:
(3) The Journey of Joi | 2019+ Ford Ranger and Raptor Forum (5th Generation) - Ranger5G.com

OP
OP
ak47p

ak47p

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Thanks! They are a set of 22x10 (-18) Moto Metal 970s with 285/45x22 Cooper AT3 4S tires. I wanted to go big but also didn't want to add more weight than I had to. The stock Lariat wheels/tires are 66 lbs. and my new setup is 80.5 lbs. The -18 offset is the sweet spot in my mind, with -24 being a little too aggressive. I plan to add OE style fender flares (the smaller ones) that are also paint matched. So the tires will still poke but the truck will appear just slightly wider.

I have a build thread here:
(3) The Journey of Joi | 2019+ Ford Ranger and Raptor Forum (5th Generation) - Ranger5G.com
Yeah buddy... Just finished reading all 6 pages. Love love love your build!!!

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yeah buddy... Just finished reading all 6 pages. Love love love your build!!!
Thanks! appreciate it. I'm excited to get to the next steps.
Sponsored