First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I agree Steve the SCAB's are the best looking Rangers by far!!!!!! No Doubt About It!
Sponsored

bandit22

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Matchbox and hot wheels have 1:64 5th gens as well. Too bad no one seems to make one with Tremor decals :/

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
There you go, @Msfitoy! For only $900 you can get an STL model and print your own! You can scale test your new camper! Too bad it is the ROTW version not the NA version.
You had me falling backwards...this STL better include every 10mm bolts on the truck for $900 lol...ok it was 1/10 in reality...

I have a 3D model purchased a while ago for my on going camper project and you can see that rendered with many topper concepts...I got around to planning on printing a file and that requires a complete rebuild of the polygon files and then make it solid for STL...I also have various other elevations that confirms some inaccuracies of that model...the front end plan view in particular...so I'm in the slow process of building my own 5th gen CAD data based on those information...when I have spare time...

Blue surfs are my new data build so far...

ranger cad build.jpg

bostonburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Fx4 hot pepper red metallic
Where did you buy the model you have? I've been looking for a 1/10 scale body to throw on one of my rc crawler chassis but haven't had much luck. At this point it looks like I just need to find a model and print it myself.

You had me falling backwards...this STL better include every 10mm bolts on the truck for $900 lol...ok it was 1/10 in reality...

I have a 3D model purchased a while ago for my on going camper project and you can see that rendered with many topper concepts...I got around to planning on printing a file and that requires a complete rebuild of the polygon files and then make it solid for STL...I also have various other elevations that confirms some inaccuracies of that model...the front end plan view in particular...so I'm in the slow process of building my own 5th gen CAD data based on those information...when I have spare time...

Blue surfs are my new data build so far...

ranger cad build.jpg

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you buy the model you have? I've been looking for a 1/10 scale body to throw on one of my rc crawler chassis but haven't had much luck. At this point it looks like I just need to find a model and print it myself.
I bought mine off Turbo squid but that's not what you want...the mesh file is very heavy and not solid so that's why I'm going the extra mile to rebuild it so I can control the surfaces and accuracy...

Here's a free file from Cults that is print ready...I think...
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/fordranger-wildtrak-for-3d-printing-stl-files

Type in "Ranger" search at their site and look around...

bostonburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Fx4 hot pepper red metallic
Thanks, they have a lot of models to pick from! Think I'm going to get this one since it's a hollow shell, now I'll just have to track down some hot pepper metallic paint for it!
I bought mine off Turbo squid but that's not what you want...the mesh file is very heavy and not solid so that's why I'm going the extra mile to rebuild it so I can control the surfaces and accuracy...

Here's a free file from Cults that is print ready...I think...
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/fordranger-wildtrak-for-3d-printing-stl-files

Type in "Ranger" search at their site and look around...
Sponsored