Borla Exhaust

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Looks really nice! Have you noticed any difference in mpg or throttle response?
Sponsored

Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Nice! I was looking at it but eventually I ended up going with the Flowmaster. I wanted stainless but I just couldn’t afford this setup.

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Exhaust post with no sound.
Pics of tips only.
No pics of Install under truck.
Odd.

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for posting your Borla exhaust. I currently have a Magnaflow system on my Focus ST and a Borla on the Escape. Looks like the Ranger is going to get a Borla.

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Can't please em' all
In any forum an exhaust post normally includes more that a picture of the tips. "Please Em". Would not take much but more than this. If all posts so vague we would not learn much. But poster can put up what they want, little or a lot. I was politely asking for more. Maybe I have interest.

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
In any forum an exhaust post normally includes more that a picture of the tips. "Please Em". Would not take much but more than this. If all posts so vague we would not learn much. But poster can put up what they want, little or a lot. I was politely asking for more. Maybe I have interest.
i mean.. if i was being polite and actually wanted under carriage pics and a sound video i would of gone with this approach. " Those tips look great, would you mind posting pics of underneath and a video of how she sounds? thanks!" You went with the gonna make this guy seem like a idiot approach.

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
i mean.. if i was being polite and actually wanted under carriage pics and a sound video i would of gone with this approach. " Those tips look great, would you mind posting pics of underneath and a video of how she sounds? thanks!" You went with the gonna make this guy seem like a idiot approach.
You are correct.
I guess I know this is a forum with a higher average age and feel made up of manly men which can handle some joking. I will try to be a little more professional and polite.

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer

Rene Michaels

First Name
René
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Put the Borla cat back system on a couple weeks back. Black tips, dual out. I’ve had Borla on a few past vehicles and they never disappoint.

Zero drone, nice mild tone until you get on it, then it just rips lol. The power increase is noticeable, it tries to break the tires loose now lol. Doesn’t sound like a Honda, very happy with this purchase especially after comparing it with the magmaflow and mbrp systems. Install took maybe 45 minutes, simple.

6FDFD7E5-5391-4583-B939-2F43E91003A9.jpeg

5B8446F7-85C4-4BD3-8187-78E4BF8CE392.jpeg
Did you add a cold air intake on the other end? I had a nice performance induction system on my 2016 Explorer and I loved the added performance and sound, but the wife hated the sound. Sooo, not gonna happen on the Ranger :( ...I'll have to live vicariously through all y'all who add a system like this

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Gecko157

Gecko157

First Name
AA-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat
Did you add a cold air intake on the other end? I had a nice performance induction system on my 2016 Explorer and I loved the added performance and sound, but the wife hated the sound. Sooo, not gonna happen on the Ranger :( ...I'll have to live vicariously through all y'all who add a system like this
Yeah I added the Roush cia. I’m more than happy with everything.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I have Borla but with chrome tips which I like :) anyway could you tell much different when you added the Roush CAI? I have been looking at that but will probably go with the Ford which is a drop in filter and a tune comparable to the Roush tune which they sell with the CAI. I am leaning that way since I would use my Ford Pass points to offset some of the cost. Months ago there were several CAI haters saying no performance boost, more dirt into turbo, and warranty issues etc. Those have quieted down with the 3 year warranty on the Roush and Ford products :)
Sponsored