TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
We all know you're loaded Jim. ? What I do is show them into an empty 5 gal bucket (after they're dry) and when I have enough I'll do a load in the washer with them. No different than doing your regular house towels. Unless you're so rich you throw those away after each use too??
Whoa whoa whoa … you reuse bath towels ???
Sponsored

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
Depends on what you are doing with them. I use different ones depending on the application. For interior and any non paint exterior I use a normal micro fiber (rag company, turtle wax, armor all, Costco) for fine detailing I use Adam’s borderless (link below). I use waffles for my windows. For dry I use chemical guys Wollymammoth

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V5RD9KM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XQ76QKX53445SKBJ8C84
I was also a bit confused with your 'waffles for my windows' comment, but kept reading and understood what you were talking about. Didn't know those existed. I ended up ordering some from "The Rag Company" thru Amazon, and they are really good. Was amazed at the difference they made on my Ranger. I washed the house windows earlier this week, and finished up by using the waffle towels. Cleaner than they've been in a very long time!
Sponsored