First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Was a hell of a trip. Pictures soon, managed to have 46 drinks according to my ship account so I definitely got my monies worth out of the drink package
Glad you had a good time. After 46 drinks do you remember any of it? lol :crazy: I'm a lightweight now and after that many drinks I'd be the guy in the article who fell overboard.🌊
Sponsored

OP
OP
Crow_of_judgement

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
Parks and recreation maintenance
Glad you had a good time. After 46 drinks do you remember any of it? lol :crazy: I'm a lightweight now and after that many drinks I'd be the guy in the article who fell overboard.🌊
We actually did pretty good, we'd drink until we started to feel a buzz coming on then we'd stop and go eat a little something and chill out in our room. I can say without a doubt a Moscow mule is my new favorite mix drink

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We actually did pretty good, we'd drink until we started to feel a buzz coming on then we'd stop and go eat a little something and chill out in our room. I can say without a doubt a Moscow mule is my new favorite mix drink
They do make the drinks well on a cruise. I remember them going down very easy and sneaking up on you quickly. My buddy (who's a professional drinker) kept tipping the servers so they'd add more alcohol to his. We didn't have the drink package (not sure it was available back then) and his bar bill was almost as much as the cruise itself. :shock: Glad to see you had a good experience and it's all about have a good time and making memories!

OP
OP
Crow_of_judgement

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
They do make the drinks well on a cruise. I remember them going down very easy and sneaking up on you quickly. My buddy (who's a professional drinker) kept tipping the servers so they'd add more alcohol to his. We didn't have the drink package (not sure it was available back then) and his bar bill was almost as much as the cruise itself. :shock: Glad to see you had a good experienceand it's all about have a good time and making memories!
After the first night the bartender remembered my name and would say hi to me any time he saw me anywhere on the ship, we liked it so much we booked another for next year although i did find out that I have an irrational fear of glass elevators.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm late to the party, but my wife and I have done that cruise out of Galveston several times! What ship were you on? I feel bad because you missed Royal Caribbean at its pinnacle of service and dining. :(

Covid messed up the cruise industry and Royal has drastically cut services and dining because of this. When I first started cruising, 9 or 10 years ago, you could get food at all hours of the day and it was really good! At dinner, you could order multiple entrees if you couldn't make a choice and it all sounded good. I would murder myself on the food! LOL Now, they have severally limited dining options, pared down the menu, and even cut back on hospitality. There were small things like the evening turn-down service in your room that were just nice, luxurious touches that they reportedly don't do anymore.

I still can't wait to get my ass on a cruise ship the next available moment I can. We moved to Boca Raton and the cruise port at Ft. Lauderdale is just 30 minutes away!

OP
OP
Crow_of_judgement

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
I'm late to the party, but my wife and I have done that cruise out of Galveston several times! What ship were you on? I feel bad because you missed Royal Caribbean at its pinnacle of service and dining. :(

Covid messed up the cruise industry and Royal has drastically cut services and dining because of this. When I first started cruising, 9 or 10 years ago, you could get food at all hours of the day and it was really good! At dinner, you could order multiple entrees if you couldn't make a choice and it all sounded good. I would murder myself on the food! LOL Now, they have severally limited dining options, pared down the menu, and even cut back on hospitality. There were small things like the evening turn-down service in your room that were just nice, luxurious touches that they reportedly don't do anymore.

I still can't wait to get my ass on a cruise ship the next available moment I can. We moved to Boca Raton and the cruise port at Ft. Lauderdale is just 30 minutes away!
We went on the voyager of the seas, the food wasn't bad but wasn't great. One staff member said after our trip the voyager was going in for a refitting so maybe that was why it wasnt great. We liked the trip so much we booked another one for next July on the harmony of the seas which is apparently one of the newer ships in the fleet. We're going to Royal Caribbeans private island and everyone says it's supposed to be amazing. Royal Caribbean is definitely going to be getting alot more of my money

OP
OP
Crow_of_judgement

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
I have to say, the new Royal Caribbean terminal in galveston is awesome. I spent the extra money and got "vip" parking (mainly because I wanted Shelly to be under a cover) and the parking attendant lead us to my designated parking spot and gave us a lift to the terminal building on his little golf cart. It was well worth the $165

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
We went on the voyager of the seas, the food wasn't bad but wasn't great. One staff member said after our trip the voyager was going in for a refitting so maybe that was why it wasnt great. We liked the trip so much we booked another one for next July on the harmony of the seas which is apparently one of the newer ships in the fleet. We're going to Royal Caribbeans private island and everyone says it's supposed to be amazing. Royal Caribbean is definitely going to be getting alot more of my money
I love their private area in Haiti, Labadee. It's one of my most favorite beaches and the view from the peninsula is beautiful!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Did you take any pics? Would love to see them. :)

OP
OP
Crow_of_judgement

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
Did you take any pics? Would love to see them. :)
A few but when I try to post them is says picture to large and I've got no idea how to downsize them

OP
OP
Crow_of_judgement

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
Did you know most major cruise lines and large vessels don't have rudders?
I didn't until looking at a very detailed model of our ship that was displayed on the ship, they use some sort of propeller turbine thing, very cool science-y stuff

OP
OP
Crow_of_judgement

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
This is the only one that will post, not exciting at all. I literally just took it so I would remember to convert the naughty miles to murican miles
20230603_070203.jpg
Sponsored