First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I’m kicking myself. There was a spotless mustang convertible for sale right near me. I decided to wait until after work to see it and the guy sold it at lunch. Three hours from when he listed it. Nothing decent is lasting long right now.
Sponsored

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I bet the guys on a Mustang forum would be glad to hear that story. But I guess one has to vent where one can.... One of life's lessons learned the hard way!

OP
OP
r1ch999999

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I bet the guys on a Mustang forum would be glad to hear that story. But I guess one has to vent where one can.... One of life's lessons learned the hard way!
It's why I picked the off topic section.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've had that happen several times and I try not to let it get to me,even though it does. The worst was when I was looking for houses out here in AZ after the economy crashed. There were a ton of foreclosed and short sales here and every time I found a nice house by the time we got back to the realtors office it was under contract. Long story short I finally found a really nice one 3 weeks later so hang in there hopefully another one that's even nicer will show up soon.:)

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
With unemployment this high, there's a lot of stuff going cheap right now. I can't help but comb craigslist for motorcycles even though I already have 3 in my garage.

Times are hard for people and it's sad, but good pickin's for those who still have employment and the means.

Edit: and I used to just buy my motorcycles in december after the first snow when unemployed dads wanted their kids to have christmas. Then I sell mid july after I put a few thousand miles on it for a few grand more than I paid for it. Where's that evil emoji...
Sponsored

Last edited: