All this truck has done is make me wait.......

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ranger5g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Wait for my initial truck order to come in........

Wait for my tuner to arrive...........

Wait for my email tunes to arrive.......

Wait for my Rac N Cap Cover to be built.......

Wait for my Addictive Desert Designs Bumper to arrive......

etc

etc

etc :crackup::crackup::crackup:

So for the latest update on the bumper, I ordered it through bumpersuperstore.com because they were $150 cheaper than everywhere else. Ordered on April 26th. Apparently when they initially put the order in when ADD, it didn't go through (Or they just never ordered it, I'll never know) so the actual order with ADD didn't get placed until 5/27. They currently have a 12 week time from order to shipping and told me my bumper won't ship until August 19th. I feel like my head is going to explode, but I can't exactly cancel the order and place with someone else, or I will be another 10 weeks behind :angry:

I'm in good spirits, but sure would be nice to have it here soon.....I placed my order 11.5 weeks ago.......
Sponsored

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
I feel ya, I waited 3 1/3 months for my rock sliders. It's just the nature of the beast when you are talking small production numbers from cottage companies, even if your intermediary didn't screw the pooch.

OP
OP
Bludrok

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ranger5g.com
Vehicle(s)
I feel ya, I waited 3 1/3 months for my rock sliders. It's just the nature of the beast when you are talking small production numbers from cottage companies, even if your intermediary didn't screw the pooch.
Yup, 12 week wait for my sliders, which unfortunately I didnt order those until 2 weeks ago.

kcederwall08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Current on week 17 of waiting for my FOX 2.5 front coil overs, I feel the pain :(

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I see some of you are not NFA tax stamp collectors. :crackup: (especially you poor souls in Cali)

Waiting on automotive parts is a cake walk.

Depending on the climate imagine waiting up to a year or more, for a piece of paper that does nothing but authorize lawful (federal level) ownership of something. Right now the political climate is good, that still means about 6 months for certain items.

@Glocker

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I see some of you are not NFA tax stamp collectors. :crackup: (especially you poor souls in Cali)

Waiting on automotive parts is a cake walk.

Depending on the climate imagine waiting up to a year or more, for a piece of paper that does nothing but authorize lawful (federal level) ownership of something. Right now the political climate is good, that still means about 6 months for certain items.

@Glocker
I'll never forget my first stamp! Actually, it took so long that I had forgotten about it. It was around nine months later when I got the stamp in the mail, scratching my head in confusion upon seeing an envelope from the Department of Treasury. I thought I was either getting a check or something! HAHAHA! The worst part was, back then, short barrel uppers weren't all that common, and mine was a custom order from CMMG. So it was another two to three months of waiting!

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
OP! I feel your pain! Waiting sucks anymore. I blame it on the internet and the microwave.

Think about it - both of these technologies gave us instant access to two of the most important resources in the modern world; information and a hot meal. So much instant gratification! And I LOVE it! I want it now! HAHAHA!

Blue_Ranger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase

etc

etc

So for the latest update on the bumper, I ordered it through bumpersuperstore.com because they were $150 cheaper than everywhere else. Ordered on April 26th. Apparently when they initially put the order in when ADD, it didn't go through (Or they just never ordered it, I'll never know) so the actual order with ADD didn't get placed until 5/27. They currently have a 12 week time from order to shipping and told me my bumper won't ship until August 19th. I feel like my head is going to explode, but I can't exactly cancel the order and place with someone else, or I will be another 10 weeks behind :angry:

I'm in good spirits, but sure would be nice to have it here soon.....I placed my order 11.5 weeks ago.......
Feeling your pain. Ordered Black Rhino wheels in May '21 and they are ESTIMATED to ship in another 3-4 weeks but no one knows for sure. To bad they didn't wait to charge my credit card though, lol

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired

etc

etc

I placed a deposit for a Go Fast Camper on 5/20/2020 and still waiting for it...... it originally was slated for a Feb 2021 build. It's supposed to be installed 7/22/2021 427 days later. I'd be happy with 11.5 weeks

OP
OP
Bludrok

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ranger5g.com
Vehicle(s)
Ouch.
I placed a deposit for a Go Fast Camper on 5/20/2020 and still waiting for it...... it originally was slated for a Feb 2021 build. It's supposed to be installed 7/22/2021 427 days later. I'd be happy with 11.5 weeks
Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
it seems like the entire world is on back order. I ordered a bed step for mine. It sat there for weeks, and weeks. Finally the seller just emailed me, and said he was canceling the order and giving me a refund. Said he had no idea how long it was going to take. I understood.
Sponsored