First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Ops Tech
I'm curious of the Trucks current configuration (besides the Tank) and if you might be able to do something to get a bigger range? With a 37 gallon capacity I suspect it would be nice!!
In addition to the tank, I have 4 of these 3.5 gallon FuelPax tanks. They work, and they're great to have on hand, especially if you run into someone who needs some fuel.

20230712_121744.jpg
Sponsored

HDA

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Shadow Black
Occupation
Travel X-ray Tech
Yessir. I had a few gallons in the back of the truck. Ran out 1/2 mile from a station.
so the indicator on the dash no longer works after the update eh?

Lost_Ranger

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ops Tech
so the indicator on the dash no longer works after the update eh?
The indicator indicates. And it's pretty close. I'll see how this second tank compares to the first tank.

HDA

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Travel X-ray Tech
Yessir. I had a few gallons in the back of the truck. Ran out 1/2 mile from a station.
when you say “ran out” do you mean the truck just turned off or what? Or you filled it as soon as the indicator was close to empty?
I know nothing about cars, so.. sorry for the silly questions

Lost_Ranger

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ops Tech
when you say “ran out” do you mean the truck just turned off or what? Or you filled it as soon as the indicator was close to empty?
I know nothing about cars, so.. sorry for the silly questions
The engine died, due to no fuel being available to sustain combustion. I wanted to see how many miles I could get going from full to completely empty. I also wanted to see how many actual gallons the tank held. I was able to drive around 80 miles after the truck gauge said it was empty.

Reactions: JDG

HDA

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Travel X-ray Tech
The engine died, due to no fuel being available to sustain combustion. I wanted to see how many miles I could get going from full to completely empty. I also wanted to see how many actual gallons the tank held. I was able to drive around 80 miles after the truck gauge said it was empty.
Ahhhhhh okay okay. Damn this is very tempting man. 650 plus miles would be very awesome.
Sponsored