6 ft tri-fold hard surface tonneau cover for $200.

AlS

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4X4 with factory installed tow package
Occupation
retired
Bak-flip hard cover tonneau cover for 2019, 2020, 2021 Ranger 6 foot box. Dealer wouldn't give me anything on trade when I had to switch to a sedan. It's been in the garage with all installation hardware waiting for a new owner. Has some hail dimples but you have to look for them. $200 if you are willing to pay for shipping from zipcode 53196 (new they are around $1000 or more). Located in southern WI.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Bak-flip hard cover tonneau cover for 2019, 2020, 2021 Ranger 6 foot box. Dealer wouldn't give me anything on trade when I had to switch to a sedan. It's been in the garage with all installation hardware waiting for a new owner. Has some hail dimples but you have to look for them. $200 if you are willing to pay for shipping from zipcode 53196 (new they are around $1000 or more). Located in southern WI.
Al, I took your phone number out so you don't get "unwanted" calls/text. It'll save you from all the spam text you'd most likely get. Anyone interested can PM you through the forum.

? Although you could've inherited 10,000,000 from a Saudi Prince??

RangerTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
I am interested. I live in Northern IL.

However, you said 6ft box. Do you mean the standard box? I thought they were closer to 5'3"

OP
OP

AlS

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
I am interested. I live in Northern IL.

However, you said 6ft box. Do you mean the standard box? I thought they were closer to 5'3"
The ranger (atleast in 19, 20, 21) had two options. The "Crew Cab" had the shorter box (roughly five feet). THe cover I have is for the version that had a shorter second seat area and the full 6 foot box.

OP
OP

AlS

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
Which bakflip is it?
It is the G-2 for the full 6 foot box --- NOT the "crew Cab" version that had the full back seat area and a shorter (roughly 5 foot box).

RangerTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
The ranger (atleast in 19, 20, 21) had two options. The "Crew Cab" had the shorter box (roughly five feet). THe cover I have is for the version that had a shorter second seat area and the full 6 foot box.
ah. bummer man! I thought I had scored! :)

Rod B

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT sport 2WD, extended cab (long bed)
I have the cheaper gator fx. 6’. And paid almost three times that. It’s going to make someone a good deal, but unfortunately there are not may of us with the 6’ bed. I searched for 3 months to find mine. All the dealers like to order the 4 door.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Thats a steal. I have the same one on my truck and like it. Mine was an offer up score. It was a little less. But this is a crazy good deal for someone.
Sponsored