5G Ranger's Hauling Things Thread

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Me again :p

Loaded a zero turn mower and some tools to cut grass at the hunting camp, decided to leave my ramps at home because we have some over there... what a mistake that was!

I was not able to unload the lawn mower from my truck as the tires kept spinning on the shitty ramps over there, even when they were almost straight. So I hauled a lawn mower for 250kms (150 miles) for fun today :headbang:

test21.jpg

test22.jpg

test23.jpg
Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
20221106_135556.jpg

Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham: Pre-1993; they went to FWD after that. Looks like a solid' straight body- Leather or velour interior?

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
20221106_135556.jpg

Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham: Pre-1993; they went to FWD after that. Looks like a solid' straight body- Leather or velour interior?
88 brougham. She's definitely solid and straight, I got a hell of a deal on it. Traded an 02 suzuki savage and a non running snowmobile for the thing ?

Velour interior is in pretty good shape, just a little dirty. It'll be getting white leather seat covers asap ?

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
A couple of weeks ago but bringing back a freezer and all of mine and my buddy's hunting gear from the moose camp.
test26.jpg
test25.jpg

Followed by 100km to get out of the bush. We place a truck with no trailer in front (Ranger ftw) and then followed by a truck with a trailer in case they get stuck. They started logging again after 50 years and some stretches of roads are getting redone like in the picture below.

test24.jpg

Friday yet?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

Deleted member 15875

I might as well add to it. lol Here's the bed all packed up from our trip back in June. There might have been room for one or two more bags from Annie's shopping sprees. ?

1658674397778.jpeg
Funny, I have the exact same setup as your bed. Drop-in liner with a laydown grip pad.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Funny, I have the exact same setup as your bed. Drop-in liner with a laydown grip pad.
I bought mine off the dealers lot and they already had the drop in liner in there as part as their "dealer performance package". I was going to pull it out and get a spray in liner but just decided this worked good enough for me with the bed mat. Saved me more money for other mods. ?

Deleted member 15875

I bought mine off the dealers lot and they already had the drop in liner in there as part as their "dealer performance package". I was going to pull it out and get a spray in liner but just decided this worked good enough for me with the bed mat. Saved me more money for other mods. ?
Almost the same here. I actually ordered it and if it didn't meet my needs, I was planning to go with a spray in liner, but it works fine to be honest.