First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It is holding up surprisingly well, still beading up and cleaning pretty easily with bugs and evil bird bombs wiping right off, even greasy ahole dealer service tech prints ?. Have not had to do as much up keep as I did with the T Wax Hybrid. I am a fan so far.

I keep an eye on the 303 on a few sites and have found Amazon very misleading as some of their sIzes are usually less around 15oz or so vs 32oz on the DI or 303 sites. But then other items are the same size and cheaper (Satin Tire spray & the UV Protectant). They are sneaky.

Which enhancer are you using?
I'm using the Optimum one here and it's really easy to apply and last about 2 weeks. I bought the 32 oz one as it's a better deal and you mix it 4-1, I use distilled water. I also bought this spray bottle which puts it on very lightly with a fine mist.

I just washed mine at the self serve carwash yesterday after doing a little off roading here in Sedona. It cleaned up really easy and still beads up great. If I can get a year out of it here with the brutal sun and UV rays I'll be happy.
Sponsored

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
what's the best way to apply it with a foam pad or micro fiber pad or does it matter?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I used microfiber pads, because what I have laying around. I am impressed so far. Drove in a heavy rain storm the other day. Couldn't even tell it had been in the rain. Water and dirt have a hard time sticking to the paint. Hopefully it will last until late fall and I will give it another coat before winter.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I used microfiber pads, because what I have laying around. I am impressed so far. Drove in a heavy rain storm the other day. Couldn't even tell it had been in the rain. Water and dirt have a hard time sticking to the paint. Hopefully it will last until late fall and I will give it another coat before winter.
We don't get much rain out here but it did rain yesterday morning. I noticed the same thing and it beads up so good on the windshield that it would just clear itself off without the wipers. I did 2 coats on mine because of the sun out here and you can layer up to three. So far after 8 months it still beads up great.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
We don't get much rain out here but it did rain yesterday morning. I noticed the same thing and it beads up so good on the windshield that it would just clear itself off without the wipers. I did 2 coats on mine because of the sun out here and you can layer up to three. So far after 8 months it still beads up great.

I will take your word for it. Don't let me down:LOL:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I will take your word for it. Don't let me down:LOL:
Dave let you down? I doubt it and if he did, he’d let you down as easy as a tailgate with a DeeZee damper.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Ok you're freaking me out following me like this! :surprised:
I'd actually logged off and then came back and I was on that thread with your original post. When I quoted it to poke some fun, it had the correction, so I took a snapshot of the old one and it made a good post LOL!!! As Mulder says, "They are out there" :angel:

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Could you compare the windshield treatment to Rain-X? Better, worse, same. I have some that I have never used - maybe I'll do half a hood test
Sponsored