Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
All Gold Eagle (303) products are 15% off and free shipping over $50.00

https://www.goldeagle.com

Celebrate spring by saving 15% on all products, all brands with promo code 15OFF321.
Sponsored

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
Wow! Looks really good, Dave! Think I’m going to have to follow your lead. Lived in AZ all my life but summer never gets easier. I’m not ready yet! ?haha.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
How about a AZ pin stripe test? :)

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow! Looks really good, Dave! Think I’m going to have to follow your lead. Lived in AZ all my life but summer never gets easier. I’m not ready yet! ?haha.
Thanks Jeromy! The Graphene is really easy to apply and I would recommend doing 2 coats they way the sun is out here. I did one after dinner then the next coat in the morning but you can do them back to back as there's no curing time. I'm not ready for the heat just yet and hoping it's not like last summer! ?

How about a AZ pin stripe test? :)

Sure, you start first. :LOL:?

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I can only a test to mud sticking, mesquite, greasewood, palo verde, and cholla pin striping the factory paint. :tumbleweed:

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
I use the 303 for interior and exterior trim, then a 303 leather for the ""leather"" parts. I started using the Hybrid Turtle Wax 3-1 and it seems to be really good. One thing Ive tried to do is make things simple, I had two storage cabinets full of products. Now its down to just these, although Im still not happy with the glass cleaner.

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I use the 303 for interior and exterior trim, then a 303 leather for the ""leather"" parts. I started using the Hybrid Turtle Wax 3-1 and it seems to be really good. One thing Ive tried to do is make things simple, I had two storage cabinets full of products. Now its down to just these, although Im still not happy with the glass cleaner.

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

Truck looks great! If you want a crystal clear windshield take a look at the video in this write up I did. After years of struggling with streaks I finally found a way to have perfectly clear glass.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/how-to-super-clean-the-inside-of-your-windshield.4934/

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thank YOu ? ? I will definitely look at that, freaken windows are a pain.
I hate them! Every time you think you have them looking good another streak pops up. lol Just be careful and don't put a lot pressure using the Magic Eraser, just a little pressure and it takes all the oils off the windshield.

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
I put a good coat+ of the 303 Graphene on 2 weeks ago. Went on and off real easy and immediately noticed it pull the HPR out nicely. Was using the TW Hybrid Ceramic, and prefer this to it so far.

Curious to hear what those using the Graphene are or will use between coats. Was thinking of continuing to maintain with the TW Hybrid Ceramic 3 in 1 Detailer. Have not tried the Optimum yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I put a good coat+ of the 303 Graphene on 2 weeks ago. Went on and off real easy and immediately noticed it pull the HPR out nicely. Was using the TW Hybrid Ceramic, and prefer this to it so far.

Curious to hear what those using the Graphene are or will use between coats. Was thinking of continuing to maintain with the TW Hybrid Ceramic 3 in 1 Detailer. Have nor tried the Optimum yet.
I really like the Optimum gloss enhancer/speed detailer. It seems to last a few weeks here and even then the Graphene still shines good. You can also just spray it on right before drying and apply it that way but I haven't tried that yet.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Great price today on the Graphene on the Detailed Image site…

8D250EA2-B25D-4FD5-AC8E-505032C8A5D6.jpeg

Shipping is high under a $49 order which sucks, but over $49 code DI499 will get $4.99 shipping.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Great price today on the Graphene on the Detailed Image site…

8D250EA2-B25D-4FD5-AC8E-505032C8A5D6.jpeg

Shipping is high under a $49 order which sucks, but over $49 code DI499 will get $4.99 shipping.
Scott, How's yours holding up? So far after 6 months mines been great. I'll add some speed detailer/gloss enhancer between washes and it really makes it pop. :sunglasses:

I got that email too. I've bought a few things from Detailed Image when they have their free shipping codes otherwise they're kind of pricey. You can usually get a better price from Amazon and even Gold Eagle (who makes the Graphene) has good discounts if you subscribe to their emails and has free shipping all the time over $50.00.

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Scott, How's yours holding up? So far after 6 months mines been great. I'll add some speed detailer/gloss enhancer between washes and it really makes it pop. :sunglasses:

I got that email too. I've bought a few things from Detailed Image when they have their free shipping codes otherwise they're kind of pricey. You can usually get a better price from Amazon and even Gold Eagle (who makes the Graphene) has good discounts if you subscribe to their emails and has free shipping all the time over $50.00.
It is holding up surprisingly well, still beading up and cleaning pretty easily with bugs and evil bird bombs wiping right off, even greasy ahole dealer service tech prints ?. Have not had to do as much up keep as I did with the T Wax Hybrid. I am a fan so far.

I keep an eye on the 303 on a few sites and have found Amazon very misleading as some of their sIzes are usually less around 15oz or so vs 32oz on the DI or 303 sites. But then other items are the same size and cheaper (Satin Tire spray & the UV Protectant). They are sneaky.

Which enhancer are you using?
Sponsored